Children’s Health Defense believes in complete health freedom for parents. It should be the parent’s choice, and not the government’s, to decide what goes into the bodies of their children. Statewide policy is becoming more and more oppressive while, at the same time, more inadequately-tested vaccines are added to the childhood schedule. Parents in many states are now fighting to keep their personal belief and religious exemptions in place and prevent mandates.
Collected from many advocates across the United States, this resource list contains many helpful items that proved to be useful. Children’s Health Defense hopes this “toolbox” full of factual information in a central location will aid in the defense of health freedom. Please feel free to use any of these resources and, except for the ones that are copyrighted, brand them for your needs in your state. Updated July 20, 2021
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates
Reproducible Children’s Health Defense Articles
- Read the Fine Print: Vaccine Package Inserts Reveal Hundreds of Medical Conditions Linked to Vaccines
- Vaccine Failure: The Glaring Problem Officials Are Ignoring. Part I: Measles Vaccination
- MEASLES: A Dozen Facts You Won’t Learn From MSPharmedia
- The Flawed Logic of Hepatitis B Vaccine Mandates
- Herd Immunity: A False Rationale for Vaccine Mandates
- Vaccine Mandates Results Don’t Safeguard Children’s Rights or Health: How Did We Get Here?
- Vaccine Mandate Efforts in Europe Get Pushback
- RFK, Jr. Proves HHS is in Violation of the “Mandate for Safer Childhood Vaccines” as Stipulated in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Act
Court Hears Gardasil Science and Moves Forward
- Are Doctors Giving Patients Up-to-Date Vaccine Safety Information (or Any Safety Information at All)?
- The Facts About Measles
- $4 Billion and Growing- U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries
- FDA Admits That Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women
- HPV-The Biggest Battle is Being Fought Right Now
- Open Letter from International Organisations to the WHO
- Vaccines Induce Bizarre Anti-Social Behaviour in Sheep
- The Sickest Generation (Free, downloadable e-Book)
Mainstream Media Articles
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- VAERS-If only 1% of the Events Are Reported, What Are the Real Numbers? – 2016 Statistics
- VAERS-Vaccine Adverse Events Compensated Under NVICP and/or Listed on Vaccine Inserts
- Advocate Provided Information – MMR Vaccine Adverse Reactions
- How Will We Know That a COVID-19 Vaccine is Safe?
- VACCINE SAFETY-The US Needs an Independent Vaccine Safety Organization
- VACCINE SAFETY-The Six Steps to Vaccine Safety-The Narrative
- VACCINE SAFETY-The Six Steps to Vaccine Safety-Handout Given to Congress
- The Top Ten Vaccine Concerns
- Undeniable Vaccination Facts For Legislators
- Questions I Need You to Answer Before You Tell Me I Must Vaccinate My Child
- African American Vaccine Facts
- Advocate Provided Information – MMR Fails To Provide Herd Immunity
- Advocate Provided Information – Merck Fraud Charges, Federal Court
- Advocate Provided Information – Measles Where Do We Go From Here
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP)
- NVICP-The Unfair Nature of Filing in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- NVICP-The Burden of Proof in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- NVICP-Vaccine Adverse Events Compensated Under NVICP and/or Listed on Vaccine Inserts
Presentations, Charts, Graphs and Pamphlets
- Expert statement regarding Comirnaty—COVID-19-mRNA-Vaccine for children
- Defending the Religious Exemption
- Federal Law Protecting Religious Liberty
- SPANISH VERSION—CHD’s Hand Out: 10 Facts Every Parent Needs to Know About Vaccines
- Important Facts About Vaccines Brochure from Parents For Health Choice. Or request full-color printed copies for full impact
- CHD’s Hand Out: 10 Facts Every Parent Needs to Know About Vaccines
- CHD’s Hand Out: I wish I’d known…
- A Summary of Key Facts: Vaccine Injury in the African American Community
- Top Ten Facts for Consideration Regarding the Health Impacts of HPV Vaccination in Children
- CHD’s Advocacy 101: Strategies for Success
- WA State Mumps Outbreak Tool Kit for Health Care Providers
- CA SB276: Truth vs. Myth
- Measles Outbreak Quiz from Physicians for Informed Consent
- Graph Showing the Increase in Vaccines Compared to the Prevalence of Chronic Illness
- Bar Chart Showing Number of Vaccines and Chronic Illness in 1986 Versus Prevalence of Chronic Illness Then and Now
- Chart of Measles Deaths (Zero) Versus a Few Other Causes (1,557,852) in 2016 Washington State
- Reported Cases and Deaths from Vaccine Preventable Diseases, United States, 1950-2011*
- The Greatest Crisis – Facts about Children’s Health
- Measles: What Parents Need to Know—Disease Information Sheet by Physicians for Informed Consent
- Minnesota – Why Oppose Personal Exemption Mandated Education
- Minnesota – Consent Cannot Become MandatoryvCDC Vaccine Schedules, Then and Now
- Minnesota – Herd Immunity
Minnesota – Current Vaccines That Contain Aborted Fetal Cells
- Sherry Tenpenny Chart – How Much Aluminum is in Each Vaccine
- Planned Surveillance and Control by Global Technocrats: A Big-Picture Look at the Current Pandemic Beneficiaries by Children’s Health Defense
- Measles: two US outbreaks are blamed on low vaccination rates. Another perspective | The BMJ by Meryl Nass, MD
- Religious Exemptions to the Immunization Statutes: Balancing Public Health and Religious Freedom by Lainie Friedman Ross, Timothy J. Aspinwall
Compulsory Vaccination the Constitution and the Hepatitis B Mandate for Infants and Young Children by Mary Holland
Herd Immunity and Compulsory Childhood Vaccination: Does the Theory Justify the Law? by Mary Holland and Chase E. Zachary
- Reconsidering Childhood Compulsory Vaccination by Mary Holland
- Influenza: Marketing Vaccine by Marketing Disease by Peter Doshi
- The Denial of Adverse Event Risk Following Immunization and the Loss of Informed Consent – A Perspective by K. Paul Stoller
- The Unofficial Vaccine Educators: Are CDC Funded Non-Profits Sufficiently Independent? by Peter Doshi
- Measles Outbreak in a Highly Vaccinated Population — Israel, July–August 2017 by Avramovich E, Indenbaum V, Haber M, et al.
- OpEd on SB 276 in California Globe
Information For Legislators
- Open Letter to Legislators Regarding Fetal Cell DNA in Vaccines
- Robin Stavola: A Letter to CA Governor Gavin Newsom
- An Open Letter to Legislators Currently Considering Vaccine Legislation from Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD
- CA SB276: Truth vs. Myth
Greg Glaser: Letter to CA Senate Health Committee on SB276
- Levi Quackenboss-Vaccination FAQs for Lawmakers
- Levi Quackenboss-How to Win Any Vaccine Debate
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Statement on Federal Vaccine Mandates
- CA 276 Opposition from Physicians for Informed Consent (Letter & Info Packet)
- RFK, Jr.-CHD Letter to CA Sen. Pan about Omnibus Autism Proceedings, Oct. 2018
- SB 277 – CA Advocates Packet
Common Statement to Oppose Bills to Restrict Exemption Rights
- Karl Kanthak’s Testimony in Washington State
- Harvard Immunologist to Legislators: Unvaccinated Children Pose ZERO Risk to Anyone
- Colorado Health Choice Alliance Brochure “Health Choice—Beyond Partisan Politics
- Eric Ranger’s Testimony in Washington State
- Request for Office of Inspector General to Investigate Fraud and Obstruction of Justice
- An Open Letter to Mark Zuckerberg From Ted Kuntz
- Undeniable Vaccination Facts For Legislators
- Advocate Provided Information – Measles Talking Points
- The Myth of New and Unusual Measles Outbreaks
- This Hearing Should Be About Vaccine Costs
- This Hearing Should Be About Lack of Vaccine Effectiveness
- This Hearing Should Be About Vaccine Safety
- This Hearing Should Be About Enforcing Informed Consent
- What is Really Driving This Hearing
- Top 10 Vaccine Concerns Every Member of Congress Should Know
- Model “State Vaccine Consumer Protection Act” (Used in Maine)
- Advocate’s Letter to Senate HELP Committee RE: “Vaccines Save Lives: What is Driving Preventable Outbreaks”
- Sample Letter to Senate HELP Committee 03-03-2019
- Robin Rebrik Stavolas Public Comment for the Senate HELP Committee
- Informed Action Consent Network (ICAN)— The Evidence & Science Support Vaccine Exemptions
- Hawaii Administrative Rules, Title 11, Chapter 157 (Juen 2019 HAR 11-157) — Concerns and Goals
Hawaii Amendment and Compilation of Chapter 11-157
- Hawaii Administrative Rules, Title 11, Chapter 157 (HAR-157) — Exhibits A and B (HI Required Vaccinations & ACIP Best Practices)
- AZ House Bill HB2050 – Parents’ Bill of Rights
- IL Senate Bill SB3668 – To remove religious exemption, allow minors to consent to vaccination without parent consent, and repeal the Mercury Free Act.
- IA Senate: SF239 – Act Providing for Exemptions From Immunizations
- IA Senate: SF238 – Immunization Safety and Right of Refusal Act
- MO House Bill 1164 – to Require Informed Consent Before Vaccination
- MO House Bill 711 – to Prevent Discrimination of Unvaccinated Children
- NJ Senate Bill 1734 – Revises requirements for administration of vaccines to patients
- NJ Senate Bill 1791 – Modifies “NJ Tort Claims Act” to provide for State to be strictly liable for injuries caused by State-mandated vaccines
- PA House Bill 286 – Informed Consent Protection Act
- SD House Bill 1235 – To revise provisions regarding immunizations
- WA House Bill 1976 – To prevent the state of Washington from requiring the administration of childhood vaccines that fail to meet the specific safety criteria
- Physicians for Informed Consent – Opposition to California’s SB276
- Special Solari Report: Vaccine Mandates with Mary Holland, J.D.
- Joel Sussmann’s presentation to the Toronto Board of Health
- Iowa State Senator Guth speaking about Vaccine Safety before Iowa Senate on Feb. 11, 2019:
- Harvard immunologist, Dr Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D. speaking on natural immunity and vaccination:
Past Action Alerts
- CA Action Alert, 3-26-19, Sen. Pan Will Introduce SB276 Today
- CHD and 60+ Supporting Organizations: Maintaining Medical Freedom—Urgent Action Required!
As you may know, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and I (with the able assistance of Children’s Health Defense chief legal guru Mary Holland, Physicians for Informed Consent’s human vaccine encyclopedia aka Greg Glaser and San Diego ace litigator Ray Flores) filed an injunction lawsuit to stop the University of California’s (UC) executive order requiring all students, faculty and other employees to get the flu shot by Nov. 1 or face not being able to work or register for class.
CHD Sues NY State Demanding Vulnerable and Medically Fragile Children Their Rights to an Education Under IDEA Law
Yesterday, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman and Chief Legal Counsel of Children’s Health Defense and Kim Mack Rosenberg of Bouer Law LLC joined forces and filed a lawsuit seeking an injunction to compel New York State to honor its federal obligation to admit students with disabilities to school this September, notwithstanding the State’s repeal of the religious exemption to its vaccination mandate.
Dr. Janet Napolitano says mandatory flu shots will “lessen the chance of being infected with COVID.” However, prevailing research suggests that flu vaccines actually raise the risk from coronavirus infection. Join our fight against the “UC Jab”!
CHD has submitted a “friend of the court” brief to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) Grand Chamber, as they make decisions on a case that arises from a vaccine mandate law in the Czech Republic.
Anyone who cares about upholding the internationally established human right to prior, free and informed medical consent should be deeply concerned about unfolding developments in the European Union (EU). Concurrent press reports refer to the possibility of an EU-wide coronavirus vaccine mandate, quoting Belgium’s Minister of Justice as saying, “If they refuse, we’ll force them.”
¡También disponible en español! Free eBook Vaccine Mandates: An Erosion of Civil Rights? Around the world, vaccine mandates are snowballing. In the U.S. growing numbers of legislators and public health officials are imposing oppressive mandates that trample on religious, parental and human rights. In this, our third Children’s Health Defense eBook, we will take a […]
Families of Children with Disabilities Sue New York State to Enforce Rights Under IDEA and Allow Children to Attend School
Attorneys Kim Mack Rosenberg of Bouer Law LLC, and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman and Chief Legal Counsel for Children’s Health Defense (CHD), filed a lawsuit July 25, 2019, in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York (NY). The lawsuit asks the Court to enjoin the State from enforcing a recent repeal of religious vaccine exemptions under the NY vaccine law that will cause the catastrophic exclusion from school of thousands of children with disabilities despite federal law to the contrary.
Albany, NY—Attorneys Sussman and Kennedy filed a lawsuit today in New York State (NYS) Supreme Court challenging the constitutionality of the NYS legislature’s June 13, 2019 repeal of the religious exemption to vaccination, Public Health Law Section 2164(9). The plaintiffs, 55 NYS families who held lawful religious exemptions, request that the court enjoin the enactment of the repeal temporarily, preliminarily and permanently.
By Levi Quackenboss Do you wish you always had the perfect facts at your fingertips when finding yourself in a vaccine debate? Now you can, with this How to Win Any Vaccine Debate e-book. Are you wanting to become active in shaping your state’s laws around children’s health but don’t know where to begin? Get started […]
Late last week, our founder Robert F. Kennedy Jr., General Counsel Mary Hollard and Rick Jaffe, a highly regarded national health care attorney, filed an injunction lawsuit against the University of California’s recent flu mandate for the entire 510,000 member UC community.
CHD’s Vice Chair and General Counsel Mary Holland addressed an enthusiastic crowd at the Freedom Rally in Albany, New York on August 3. Ms. Holland stressed that mandatory vaccination equates to the loss of vital human rights including the right to bodily autonomy, due process, equal protection, informed consent and the right to refuse unwanted medical procedures.
On Thursday, December 12, the New Jersey Senate Health Committee held a hearing on bill S2173 that will repeal the religious exemption to vaccination. The bill passed out of the 10-member committee with a vote of 6 to 4 in favor of sending the repeal of the religious exemptions to the floor. It will be voted on in the Senate on Monday, December 16th and is expected to pass.
The New York City Commissioner of Health declared a public health emergency yesterday, ordering all people who live, work or reside in four Brooklyn zip codes to be vaccinated with the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine declared to be “effective and safe.” Non-compliance with the order is a misdemeanor subject to criminal and civil fines, including imprisonment.
In the first episode of our second season “TRUTH” with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., he and Vaxxed 2’s Polly Tommey cover the rallies, mandates, censorship, the lawsuit against University of CA and much more!
Judge Mackey rendered his decision today rejecting the families’ request for a temporary restraining order. While this decision is a set-back, it isn’t the final decision. The case will move forward with more decisions to come. There will be a preliminary injunction hearing in the near future. CHD will provide updates.
By Levi Quackenboss Want to get involved in local advocacy but don’t know where to start? Take Your Legislators Back to School is the perfect resource to explain the basics, prepare you for which topics interest legislators the most, and how to prepare yourself and your team to testify in committee hearings.
Taking it to the Streets—Peaceful Protest in Albany As NYSBA Walks Back COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Recommendation.
The New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) met Saturday, June 13th to discuss the proposal to mandate Covid-19 vaccines. By any measure, the day was a success, as the NYSBA’S Health Law Section changed its vaccine recommendation and its House of Delegates did not endorse its report, unquestionably in part because the health freedom community put them on notice.
The pharmaceutical industry has undertaken a very ambitious campaign to legislate away vaccine exemptions in the United States and Canada. France, Italy and Germany have rescinded vaccine exemptions too, suggesting the campaign is worldwide.
As a GP with more than 50 years experience in treating children and their families, I feel it my duty to speak out against the new vaccine mandates, for three main reasons.
In the United States, those who are vaccine risk-aware have much to be concerned about right now. More and more states—and many legislators from both political parties—are displaying a willingness to impose heavy-handed vaccine mandates that trample on religious, parental and human rights—including the precious right to “security of person” guaranteed by Article 3 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.