Your Family Is Under Immediate Threat
Protect your family against minors’ consent laws, harmful vaccines and mandates.
COVID-19 vaccine mandates present a significant danger to you and your family, especially those who are young, healthy, and have a 99.995% chance of recovering from the virus. Despite the lack of adequate safety testing, there are plans currently underway to inoculate children as young as 6 months old. In fact, some states are attempting to circumvent parental rights by enacting legislation that would allow a minor child as young as 11 years old to consent to vaccination. Why is this significant? The pharmaceutical companies intend to have the COVID-19 vaccines placed on the childhood vaccination schedule so that they will continue to enjoy a complete liability shield for any injury or death caused by their vaccine. Children’s Health Defense (CHD) finds such action egregious and intends to hold the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) accountable for recklessly endangering children with an unsafe vaccine that may place them, without warning, at risk of many adverse health consequences, such as heart disease, stroke, and reproductive harm.
Threats to Children From School-Based COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates
Districts are requiring COVID-19 vaccination to attend school while some districts are banning COVID-19 vaccine requirements. Schools in 9 states want students vaccinated against COVID (Updated 11.15.21)
Minor’s Consent Laws by State
States are determining that children are capable of understanding or appreciating the consequences of a medical procedure based on their “evaluation” of the minor’s age, intelligence, maturity, training, experience and economic independence — allowing freedom from the control of parents.
California: There are several bills pending in California relating to vaccines such as: SB 871 — Schools: Vaccine mandate (12-17).
Louisiana: Under a law approved by Gov. John Edwards, Louisiana required children ages 5 and older to receive COVID vaccines in order to attend school. The Governor has withdrawn this mandate under pressure.
- COVID Vaccine Mandate for Louisiana School Children ‘Scientifically Unjustifiable,’ CHD Tells Court
Children’s Health Defense and thousands of concerned parents on March 16 filed an amicus brief in a lawsuit seeking to stop the Louisiana Department of Health from adding COVID vaccines to the state’s school immunization schedule.
- D.C. Minor’s ‘Consent’ Lawsuit
In Booth et al. v. Bowser, the court granted a preliminary injunction prohibiting the Mayor from allowing children to “consent” to any CDC-recommended vaccine without the knowledge or consent of their parents or guardians.
- Assaults on Parental Knowledge and Consent
An Erosion of Civil Rights? Chapter V
Washington State: If it is not a medical emergency or one of the types of services listed below, minors may still give valid consent under the “Mature Minor Doctrine.”
Government Vaccine Schedules
CDC vaccine recommendations for all ages:
- Vaccine schedule for adults
Adult Immunization Schedule by Vaccine and Age Group
- Vaccine schedule for birth to 18-year-olds
Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule
- Vaccines and pregnancy
Pregnancy and Vaccination
Threats to Children From a Co-Parent
A judge doesn’t have to decide that a child should receive a COVID vaccine but could give one parent sole legal custody.
- COVID Vaccines and Custody Disputes: How to Protect Your Child: For parents in contentious custody situations, the court considers each parent’s stance on vaccines within the larger context of custody and decision-making when determining which parent has the right to decide if a child should get a COVID vaccine.
- Divorced Parents Fight Over Their Kids’ Covid-19 Vaccination
- Can Refusal of COVID-19 Vaccine Treatment Affect Custody?
- How Covid is making divorce cases more complicated
- Vaccinations and Custody: What happens when divorced, separated or unmarried parents can’t agree?
Threats From Child Health Service for Refusal to Vaccinate
Consider that parental refusal to vaccinate their children may constitute parental neglect in historic case context and possibly be expanded in the future.
- Parental Refusal of Childhood Vaccines and Medical Neglect Laws
- Definitions of Child Abuse and Neglect
Power Grabs by the World Health Organization
The World Health Organization’s jurisdiction over public health is spreading like a swarm, posing a threat to individual liberty and national sovereignty around the world.
- Mark Crispin Substack
- WHO Pandemic Treaty: What It Is, Why It Matters and How to Stop It.
The World Health Organization is drafting a global pandemic treaty on pandemic preparedness that would grant the agency absolute and unprecedented power over global biosecurity. The last days to comment on the draft are June 16 and June 17.
- What’s Really Behind WHO’s Plan to Create an International ‘Pandemic Treaty?’
The Alliance for Health International takes a deep dive into the possible motives and consequences of the World Health Organization’s plan to create an international “pandemic treaty.”
- WHO Looks to Monopolize Health Systems Worldwide
The World Health Organization’s international pandemic treaty signals the organization may be planning to seize power over health systems and push the world toward universal health coverage.
- Don’t underestimate the power of your influence
- International health regulations
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.