- Stay informed – Defender
- Sample letters
- Find a lawyer
- Are you a lawyer?
- Report a vaccine injury
- Protect your loved ones
- Mask mandates
- Take Action
- File a FOIA request
- Outside Resources
- Additional Legal Resources
If you believe in the freedom to make your own health decisions, then you also believe in the most basic, fundamental human right to bodily autonomy. The Children’s Health Defense legal team not only promotes children’s health, but we protect their rights through various legal strategies. We also try to inspire, educate, engage and empower community members to get involved and to become advocates for themselves, their families and the world. It is not necessary to be a seasoned advocate to make a difference in the future for our children, but it takes courage and consistent daily action. If you have a deep-rooted passion for medical freedom and want to help preserve parental rights as well as our fundamental liberties, then stay informed, connect with like-minded people and become a voice for this cause because the lives of our children as well as future generations depend on what we do today.
Stay Informed and Keep Thinking!
Sign up for The Defender — Children’s Health Defense’s daily news and views publication — it’s free!
Sample letters – Tell Institutions Not to Mandate the Experimental Vaccines
Student Template Letter to University
- Re: Booster Mandates
- Notice Regarding Booster Mandates at Universities
- Letter re COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate to Attend Summer Program
- Letter to College President re: COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate to Attend Graduation
- Preventing Vaccine Mandates Toolkit
- Detailed Longer Letter to School Districts or Universities
- Shorter COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Letter for Colleges
Notices to Hospital Refusing Organ Transplant Due to Vaccination Status
- Attorney sample letter for adult patients
- Attorney sample letter for children
- Personal sample letter
Find a Lawyer
Third-party attorney locators
- Vaccine Attorneys — U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Referral to Local Bar Association/Referral Service by City — American Bar Association
- Find a Lawyer by Practice Area and State — Avvo
- Vaccine Injury Attorneys — U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Christian Lawyer Directory — Christian Legal Society
- Armed Forces Legal Services Locator — U.S. Armed Forces Legal Assistance
- Military Legal Assistance and Criminal Matters — American Bar Association
- Legal Help for Religious Exemptions From Vaccinations — Liberty Counsel
- Find an Attorney — Health Freedom Counsel
- Health Freedom Starts At Home — Stand for Health Freedom
National Health Freedom Coalition
- Our Medical Freedom Fight — Renz Law
Are You a Lawyer?
NEW: Calling Family Law Attorneys to Grow Our Referral Network
If you are a family law attorney with experience handling vaccine-related custody issues, we need you! Please fill out the form to add yourself to our internal list of referrals.
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones!
Seek Compensation If You Have a Vaccine Injury
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program | Official web site of the US Health Resources & Services Administration
- EUA Vaccine Injuries Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP — U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration
Protect Your Child From Unwanted Vaccination Sought by Your Child’s Other Parent
Seek a Religious Exemption
- What To Do If Your Religious Exemption is Denied
- If you need instructions about how to apply for a religious exemption, the Pacific Justice Institute provides these straightforward instructions about the process.
- If you want to know what to do if a request for religious exemption has been denied, the Pacific Justice Institute provides these straightforward instructions about what to do next, along with links to the relevant employment discrimination agencies in every state.
- Has Your Religious Exemption Letter Been Denied?
- Legal Help for Religious Exemptions From Vaccinations
- How to Request a Religious Exemption for COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates in the Workplace.
- Exemption Information
Law Firms That Do Religious Exemptions
Challenges to Mask Mandates
It’s Time to Follow the Science: Masks
Courts Follow Culture
“Public Opinion alone can keep a society pure and healthy.” — Gandhi
Start Your Own CHD Chapter
File a FOIA Request
Learn to file your own FOIA request here.
Links to Other Resources:
- CHDTV.Exclusive Interviews — Livestreaming Video & Audio
- Great Barrington Declaration
- Crimes Against Humanities Tour
- Bills to watch:
Additional Legal Resources
- 50-state Update on Pending Legislation Pertaining to Employer-mandated Vaccinations
- FAQ: Mandatory Vaccination in the Workplace [[ WP PDF Name: mandatory-vaccinations-in-the-workplace ]]
- Vaccines & The Law
- Vaccine Q&A
- COVID Vaccine Resources
- 24 AGs’ letter to POTUS re Covid Vaccine Rules
- Congressman Darrell Issa assists active-duty service men and women at risk of discharge
Sign up for free news and updates from Children’s Health Defense. CHD focuses on legal strategies to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those injured. We can't do it without your support