Once you learn the truth, we hope that you will be inspired to become a voice for truth and help spread the word so that others can do the same. Below is a list of commonly asked questions and answers to provide you with basic information to get you started on that journey for the sake of our children and all future generations. You do not need to be a seasoned advocate to make a difference. When each one of us stands up, there is a ripple effect that inspires others to do the same. The time is now, so please stay informed.
1. What Are My Parental Rights?
I don’t want my ex-husband or ex-wife to vaccinate my child — what can I do?
2. What Are Immigration Requirements to Enter the U.S. Regarding Vaccination?
- For U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents, and Immigrants: Travel to and from the United States | CDC
- If you are a non-citizen/non-immigrant traveler: Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers | CDC
3. What Are the Limitations on Vaccine Mandates by Employers?
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws
- Areas of Work: CHD Works to Protect Freedom and Prevent Harm in Multiple Arenas
4. Are There Any Options to Fight University Admission Mandates?
- You can send a letter to your university to ask for an exemption from the mandates.
- You can bring a lawsuit challenging the mandate! For example, CHD has sued Rutgers University for its student mandate.
- CHD’s Legal Actions
5. I Am Vaccine Injured — What Can I do?
- You can go to a Vaccine Court, CICP
- Report to VAERS: How to Report an Adverse Reaction to Any Vaccine: CHD International Vaccine Adverse Event Tracking System
6. Does CHD Address Vaccine Safety?
— Robert F. Kennedy’s “Day of Affirmation” address, University of Cape Town South Africa, June 6, 1966
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.