As advocates for children, the Children’s Health Defense (CHD) legal team intends to hold public health agencies responsible by taking legal action to stop children from receiving illegal, unethical and dangerous vaccines that lack adequate long-term safety and efficacy testing. Our mission is to not only zealously protect the children by exposing the truth and demanding transparency of corporate and government actors but to defeat Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) mandates for PCR tests, masks and vaccines. We seek to protect individual liberties, including the right to bodily autonomy, informed consent and parental rights.
We continuously work with and support other health freedom physicians, attorneys, and state attorneys general who believe in the Constitution and want to protect our First Amendment Rights. We will do whatever it takes — whether it’s filing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, writing amicus briefs, or bringing lawsuits against the wrongdoers; we will never stop asking questions, demanding answers or seeking justice.
CHD is using the legal system to advocate for children, health and liberty. CHD’s ongoing litigation is listed by subject area and includes other legal actions. Links to all relevant litigation documents below are indexed by subject.
Holding Wrongdoers Accountable
What we are doing to support health freedom for all and to hold governments and corporations accountable.
Supporting Health Freedom for Physicians and Attorneys
The Children’s Health Defense legal team supports both physicians and attorneys who promote health freedom. Many of the physicians who have prescribed several of these off-label medications such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been vilified publicly, many having been threatened or have in fact lost their licenses to practice medicine. Rather than stand by at the beginning of the pandemic and watch their patients suffer from COVID-19, these physicians took action and bravely prescribed two of the safest, most widely used and low-cost drugs available to save their patients, often with excellent results.
Many of these healthcare practitioners believe that if the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had not actively suppressed the use of these life-saving medicines, many lives could have been saved. As attorneys, our job is to work together to protect these courageous physicians and other healthcare practitioners from unethical prosecution and to help restore and uphold their Hippocratic oath “to do no harm.”
CHD works with state attorneys general regarding the suppression of successful and inexpensive treatment against COVID-19
The CHD legal team has been working closely with a number of state attorneys general to address the use of life-saving off-label treatments or prevention for COVID such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Many of these states have introduced legislation to restrict state medical licensing boards’ authority from taking disciplinary action against any healthcare practitioners or pharmacists who prescribe and dispense these medications for the benefit of their patients who have contracted COVID.
- FDA’s War Against the Truth on Ivermectin
“Ivermectin may or may not be a miracle drug for COVID-19, but the U.S. Food and Drug Administration doesn’t want us to learn the truth.”
- FLCCC Tells Children’s Health Defense: World’s Leading ICU Doctor Files Lawsuit Against Hospital System After Being Barred from Administering Proven COVID-19 Treatments
- Letter to Sen. Martin and Rep. Taylor From Attorney General Alan Wilson
- Letter to State of Nebraska, Office of the Attorney General From Attorney General, Douglas J. Peterson
- Indiana AG’s letter on Use of Off-Label Drug
- AG Jeff Landry’s Letter to LA board of Pharmacy regarding use of Ivermectin
- Bill Text: NH HB1022 | 2022 | Regular Session | Introduced | LegiScan
- New Hampshire House Votes to Allow Over-the-Counter Sales of Ivermectin
- Kansas Senate Votes to Allow Doctors to Prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ for COVID
- Board Authority Legislation
- States Finding Ways to Support Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19
- The shocking suppression of ivermectin as a prevention and treatment for Covid-19 — corruption or stupidity?
If you are an attorney who believes that the government has no place in coercing medical mandates, please join our growing list of health freedom attorneys and help make a difference in your area.
Filing amicus briefs
An amicus brief is a “friend of the court” brief filed in court by an organization that is not a party to a case but provides information, analysis and insights that are helpful to the court deciding the case. CHD uses its scientific and health-related expertise to file amicus briefs in cases where health and well-being are being threatened. Below are three amicus briefs filed by CHD:
1. COVID vaccine mandate for Louisiana children: amicus brief.
2. CDC Mask Case Amicus in HFDF v. Biden
On Aug. 2, 2022 Children’s Health Defense submitted an amicus brief in the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals to explain why the CDC’s “mask mandate for children on transportation conveyances and in transportation hubs” is both ineffective and harmful.
3. Smart meters
- In another case, to support the claims of adverse effects from exposure to smart meters, CHD filed an amicus that includes a statement by scientists with expert knowledge of the impact of electromagnetic fields (EMF) and RF on human health.
- 80 Groups, 57 Doctors, 19 Scientists Join CHD in Urging Pennsylvania to Reject ‘Smart Meters’ Mandate
4. SCOTUS amicus
Children’s Health Defense submitted amici curiae briefs co-authored by Drs. Luc Montagnier, Harvey Risch and Robert Malone for a stay or preliminary injunction in the OSHA and CMS cases:
- Motion for Leave to File Brief and Brief of Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier, Yale Professor of Epidemiology Dr. Harvey Risch, and M-Rna Vaccination Co-Inventor Dr. Robert Malone as Amici Curiae in Support of Applicants
- Motion for Leave to File Brief and Brief of Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier, Yale Professor of Epidemiology Dr. Harvey Risch, and M-Rna Vaccination Co-Inventor Dr. Robert Malone as Amici Curiae in Support of Respondents
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests can be used to obtain information from the federal government and state governments. For example, the ongoing “data dump” about Pfizer’s development of the COVID vaccine is the result of a FOIA request made to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The U.S. Department of Justice Guide to the Freedom of Information Act is a comprehensive legal treatise on the FOIA. The guide includes detailed discussions of the FOIA’s procedural requirements, nine exemptions and litigation considerations. Each section contains a detailed analysis of the key judicial opinions issued on the FOIA.
Filing FDA petitions
Pushing back on emergency use authorizations — Masks, PCR tests and vaccines are not FDA-approved products
- Send letters to stop mask mandates: Notice for EUA Masks
- Big win: Federal Judge Vacates Mask Mandate
- CHD’s commentary on ongoing developments:
DOJ Appeals Court Decision Lifting Mask Mandate, Experts Say Move Could Backfire
The U.S. Department of Justice on Wednesday appealed Monday’s ruling by a federal judge in Florida that struck down the Biden administration’s mask mandate for public transport. Legal experts say the move could backfire if the case goes to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Doe v. Franklin Square Union Free School District, et al (EDNY) Children’s Health Defense v. North Country Supervisory Union (Vermont)
- Ouweleen v. Zucker (Concluded)
Challenging coerced PCR testing and highlighting flaws in PCR testing
The magnitude of the pandemic has been vastly overstated, thanks to a high false-positive rate from the PCR testing that has been the driving force behind the number of COVID “cases.” These inflated numbers have driven catastrophic public policies. Additionally, positive PCR tests have forced many perfectly healthy people to quarantine and miss out on major life activities, like going to school. CHD has pushed back against use of these flawed tests through litigation and education.
- CHD Appeals Decision in NYC Mandatory PCR Testing Case, Citing Federal Law
New York City Schools demanded parents submit their children to PCR testing or be forced to learn remotely. Since this article was written, and what we believe was in response to CHD’s legal challenge, testing became voluntary and children were allowed back on school grounds in the 2021-2022 school year. The Second Circuit deemed the matter moot and vacated the denial of the preliminary injunction.
- COVID-19 Testing PCR — A Critical Appraisal
The PCR test was not intended to be used as a diagnostic test, and the inflated infection rates from flawed PCR testing have misled the public and resulted in catastrophic public policy.
- Officials Manipulated COVID Data to Exaggerate Crisis, Mathematician Tells RFK, Jr.
The magnitude of [the epidemic] was enormously and deceptively amplified by the misuse of the PCR test, resulting in catastrophic public policy.
- PCR Testing Saga: Were We Duped?
Were federal health officials and experts at WHO really unaware that the recommended high cycle count (CT) for PCR tests would produce an exorbitant number of false positives for COVID?
- WHO Finally Admits COVID-19 PCR Test Has a ‘Problem’
The WHO’s new guidance, which includes lower PCR thresholds, almost guarantees COVID “case” numbers will automatically drop dramatically around the world.
Areas of Work: CHD Works to Protect Freedom and Prevent Harm in Multiple Arenas
Preventing physical harm
The CHD legal team intends to hold the U.S. health agencies legally responsible by taking legal action against them for their illegal, unethical and dangerous push to experimentally inject children with an mRNA gene therapy that lacks adequate long-term safety and efficacy testing. Our mission is to zealously protect children by exposing the truth, holding those agencies accountable, preventing further physical harm from occurring, and seeking compensation for those already harmed.
- COVID Vaccines Don’t Prevent Transmission, Severe Illness or Deaths, Data Show
All we have to do is look at high-quality epidemiological data to get to the truth — COVID-19 vaccines aren’t preventing COVID or its transmission, and they aren’t preventing severe illness or death.
- COVID Vaccine Mandate for Louisiana School Children ‘Scientifically Unjustifiable,’ CHD Tells Court
Children’s Health Defense and thousands of concerned parents on March 16 filed an amicus brief in a lawsuit seeking to stop the Louisiana Department of Health from adding COVID-19 vaccines to the state’s school immunization schedule.
- Boston University COVID Testing Policy Violated Americans With Disabilities Act, CHD Lawsuit Alleges
Children’s Health Defense and attorney Robert Meltzer of the Mountain States Law Group are suing Boston University on behalf of a student who was suspended for failing to comply with the school’s COVID-19 testing protocol. The lawsuit alleges the university’s testing regimen failed to accommodate the student’s disability.
- FDA Weighing Moderna Vax for Kids 6 and Under, But Experts Say Trials Inadequate
Moderna plans to seek authorization for its pediatric COVID-19 vaccine for kids 6 and under, but experts say the vaccine maker’s trials for the young age group raise too many questions.
- 17-Year-Old Died ‘Suddenly in Sleep’ 6 Months After 2nd Pfizer Shot
VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 1,205,755 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 26,396 deaths and 214,521 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and March 25, 2022.
- Top Ten Reasons Not to Let Your Child Get a COVID Shot
FDA chose to ignore the following facts, all of which make it abundantly clear that vaccinating children and adolescents against COVID-19 is both medically indefensible and unethical.
- Young Man Sues Merck, Wants Accountability for Injuries Caused by Gardasil HPV Vaccine
Merrick Brunker was a “happy, healthy” 18-year-old before he received Merck’s Gardasil HPV vaccine. Now, he’s no longer physically active, cannot participate in sports and other activities, no longer attends school and has had trouble finding work.
- Parents Are Watching
The FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) wants to grant Emergency Use Authorization to Pfizer’s BioNTech vaccine for babies aged 6 months and children up to 5 years old, despite the lack of safety and efficacy to support its use. The only thing standing in their way are concerned parents, grandparents and citizens. Parents are watching, and it is our duty to protect the children.
- 25-Year-Old Woman a ‘Shell of What I Used to Be’ After Taking Gardasil Vaccine
Attorneys from Baum Hedlund Aristei & Goldman and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman of Children’s Health Defense, filed their thirteenth lawsuit against Merck over its Gardasil HPV vaccine, this time on behalf of a 25-year-old woman who said the vaccine made her “a shell of what I used to be.
- 12th Gardasil Lawsuit Filed Alleging Merck Knew HPV Vaccine Was ‘Defective and Unreasonably Dangerous’
Baum Hedlund attorneys and co-counsel, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman of Children’s Health Defense, filed their twelfth lawsuit against Merck & Co., maker of the Gardasil human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine. The lawsuit accuses Merck and its subsidiary of knowingly creating a substantial risk of significant harm to young patients injected with the “defective and unreasonably dangerous” HPV vaccine.
- Pfizer Applies to FDA for Two-Shot COVID Vaccine for Children Under 5 + More
- RFK and Children’s Health Defense Intends to Sue FDA: Warns Risks Far Outweigh Benefits for mRNA
Emergency-Use Authorization to Jab Children
- Masking Children: Tragic, Unscientific, and Damaging
- Help Stop Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates For Children – The Weston A. Price Foundation
Protecting individual liberties, including the right to informed consent
The CHD legal team shines light on how the flawed and corrupt regulatory agencies are using COVID vaccine mandates as a pretext to violate fundamental human rights, specifically the right to voluntary informed consent when making medical decisions as well as the right to refuse unwanted medical interventions. Our mission is to protect these individual liberties by bringing science, educating on rights under the law and filing lawsuits when necessary to keep unelected public health authorities from depriving citizens of fundamental individual rights.
- Special Report—Protecting Individual Rights in the Era of COVID-19
In this special report, Mary Holland, Vice Chair and General Council for Children’s Health Defense takes a look at the legality of compulsory vaccination and the deterioration of individual rights in the era of COVID-19.
- Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer
Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which are, by definition, experimental.
Protecting freedom of thought and speech
Liberty, democracy, science and public health all depend on the free exchange of ideas. However, in collusion with governments worldwide, the mainstream media and Big Tech now routinely censor and deplatform physicians, scientists and concerned individuals who dare to share ideas, facts, news or opinions that fail to conform to the mainstream narrative.
CHD is fighting back, through lawsuits and — more immediately — through The Defender, a free, daily e-newsletter that brings you communications and truths from voices the would-be censorers don’t want you to hear. Welcome to The Defender
New York Times — a Bastion of Censorship and Corruption — Warns ‘America Has a Free Speech Problem’
The New York Times editorial board recently opined that Americans are losing “the right to speak their minds and voice their opinions,” yet this same newspaper refused to review, or even publish an advertisement for, RFK, Jr.’s runaway bestseller, “The Real Anthony Fauci.”
CHD Attorneys Argue Against Motion to Dismiss Facebook Censorship Lawsuit
Attorneys for Children’s Health Defense (CHD) on Tuesday presented oral arguments in CHD’s case against Meta Platforms Inc., also known as Facebook, its “independent fact-checkers” and Mark Zuckerberg, alleging they worked jointly with the Biden administration to censor CHD social media content.
CHD v. Facebook:
- Federal Judge Grants Facebook’s Motion to Dismiss in CHD v. Facebook
Judge Illston of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California Tuesday granted Facebook’s motion to dismiss against CHD’s complaint filed against Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg and its fact checkers in August 2020.
- Children’s Health Defense v. Facebook, Inc., et al, 21-16210, No. 25 (9th Cir. Nov. 4, 2021)
RFK, Jr. v. Kos Media LLC:
- Public Citizen and Daily Kos Pinch-Hitting for Big Pharma in RFK Lawsuit
- CHD Lawyers File Motion Against Daily Kos in RFK Jr. Defamation Case
- RFK, Jr. Demands Retraction From Daily Kos
- Part 1: CIA’s Extraordinary Role Influencing Liberal Media Outlets Daily Kos, The Daily Beast, Rolling Stone
- Part 2: The Belly of The Daily Beast and Its Perceptible Ties to the CIA
Protecting the right to personal bodily integrity
The right to bodily integrity is inherent in every human being and is the foundation for all other rights and civil liberties. The right to bodily integrity is protected by the right of informed consent, which — except under the rarest of circumstances — prohibits medical treatment in the absence of your full knowledge and agreement.
If a government, business or school can require you to take an experimental vaccine or provide proof of a particular medical treatment that you don’t want as a condition for participating in society, the right to bodily integrity is effectively lost, and all other rights may erode, including rights to travel, assemble, worship, speak freely, privacy and more. CHD is fighting to protect the foundational right to bodily integrity through challenges to vaccine mandates and vaccine passports, and through steadfast advocacy and education in support of informed consent.
Key U.S. Supreme Court cases dealing with bodily integrity, informed consent and due process rights
Eugenicists believed certain people were unfit to procreate. “Three generations of imbeciles are enough,” wrote eugenicist Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. of the Supreme Court. In the last century, an estimated 70,000 Americans were forcibly sterilized including the “feebleminded,” minorities, poor people and “promiscuous” women.
Reverend Jacobson fought a law in Massachusetts that allowed cities to require residents to be vaccinated against smallpox. Reverend Jacobson refused to comply with the requirement and was fined five dollars. The Supreme Court upheld the Cambridge, MA mandate with several qualifications.
- Related article:
Jacobson v. Massachusetts: It’s Not Your Great-Great-Grandfather’s Public Health Law
Excellent analysis from the collection the National Library of Medicine
During World War II, the U.S. government required Japanese-Americans to move into relocation camps after President Franklin Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066. U.S. citizen Korematsu stayed at his residence rather than obey the order to relocate. Korematsu was arrested and convicted of violating the order. In what is now widely considered a racist, shameful decision, the Supreme Court upheld the President’s order to forcibly relocate Japanese-Americans.
The First, Third, Fourth and Ninth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution create the right to privacy in marital relations against state restrictions on contraception. Various guarantees within the Bill of Rights create “penumbras,” or zones, that establish a right to privacy.
A landmark document, drafted by American lawyers and doctors, resulting from the “Nazi Doctors Trial” after World War II has become the cornerstone of international medical ethics.
Protecting parental rights
Some writers display an ill-disguised hostility towards parents who elect not to vaccinate their children, characterizing them as “idiots,” “cruel” and “terrible” parents.
- An Erosion of Civil Rights? Chapter V CHD eBook
Around the world, vaccine mandates are snowballing. Growing numbers of government officials and public health officials are imposing oppressive mandates that trample on religious, parental and human rights.
Protecting the right of association
- Discussion of First Amendment association and strict scrutiny: Americans for Prosperity Foundation v. Bonta, Attorney General of California
“The text and history of the Assembly Clause suggest that the right to assemble includes the right to associate anonymously.” (J. Thomas concurring, p. 25.)
- Individual Rights and Freedoms Under Siege in Era of COVID“The COVID-19 pandemic has proven an opportunity of convenience for totalitarian elements who have put individual rights and freedoms globally under siege,” said CHD chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. in his letter to 100,000 lawyers.
Protecting freedom of religion
The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof …” This Amendment protects religious liberty in two important ways: prohibiting all governments in the U.S. from establishing a religion or favoring one religion over another and protecting the rights of each of us to practice our own religion. Additionally, a federal statute, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 (“RFRA”), provides very broad protection for religious liberty. Specifically, RFRA states, “Government shall not substantially burden a person’s exercise of religion even if the burden results from a rule of general applicability” unless it demonstrates that the application of the burden on the individual: “(1) is in furtherance of a compelling government interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest.” 42 U.S.C. § 2000bb-1(b).
- South Bay United Pentecostal Church v. Newsom (02/05/2021)
- Roman Catholic Diocese v. Cuomo
“Why have some mistaken this Court’s modest decision in Jacobson for a towering authority that overshadows the Constitution during a pandemic? In the end, I can only surmise that much of the answer lies in a particular judicial impulse to stay out of the way in times of crisis. But if that impulse may be understandable or even admirable in other circumstances, we may not shelter in place when the Constitution is under attack. Things never go well when we do.” (GORSUCH, J., concurring)
- D.C. Minor Consent lawsuit
Protecting the right to travel
- ArtIV.S2.C1.1.2 Privileges and Immunity Clause: Doctrine and Practice
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the Several States
Protecting against passports
Medical digital identification passes, AKA “Vaccine Passports” are the gateway to a social credit system and a biomedical security state. While proponents of vaccine passports claim they will enhance public safety and convenience, what they really do is allow governmental and corporate actors to amass and store personal data about every human being and to use this data for surveillance and control.
- Corporate Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Passports — Brought to You by BlackRock and Vanguard?
Investment giants BlackRock and The Vanguard Group stand to benefit from their ownership stakes in most of the corporations that imposed COVID vaccine mandates, and in some of the technology firms developing vaccine passports.
- 22 Ways to Stop Vaccine Passports
Investigative journalist Corey Lynn shared 22 ways to stop vaccine passports, from not complying and leaving your cellphone at home to using cash as much as possible and not supporting establishments that require vaccine passports.
- Public Health or Private Wealth? How Digital Vaccine Passports Pave Way for Unprecedented Surveillance Capitalism
The titans of global capitalism, including Bill Gates, are exploiting the COVID crisis to institute social credit-style digital ID systems across the West.
- Vaccine Passports: Your Ticket to a New Social Control System?
The plan is to collect and link as much personal information as possible, and there’s no reason to think this data won’t be shared for control, social engineering and profit — that’s what Google, Facebook and other platforms have done for years.
- Since COVID Vaccines Are Experimental, Vaccine Administrators Must Inform You of Risks
In the U.S., vaccines granted Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA, are considered experimental. Administrators of emergency use vaccines are required by law to inform vaccine recipients of the potential risks, but this requirement is honored only in the breach.
- ‘Papers, Please’: Vaccine Passports Set the Stage for Increased Surveillance
Vaccine passports are being dangled as a mechanism for freedom. By showing proof that you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, perhaps you can travel freely, attend a concert or enjoy a meal in your favorite restaurant, just like you used to. Except, being required to present your “papers” in order to live your life isn’t freedom at all — it’s a move toward technocratic fascism, and sets the stage for increased surveillance and erosion of your privacy.
- Vaccine Passports: Why Bother if Shots Don’t Prevent Infection, Transmission?
Since COVID shots don’t prevent infection or spread of the virus, and the vaccinated carry the same viral load when symptomatic as unvaccinated individuals, the argument that vaccine passports will separate “public health threats” from those who are “safe” to be around falls apart.
- Heavy-Handed Marketing of COVID Vaccines, Passports Brings George Orwell’s ‘Freedom Is Slavery’ to the Fore
Vaccine “passports” being put in place by the European Union and Australia as well as some U.S. states and businesses are one of the more alarming instruments advancing the “heart and soul of Technocracy and Scientific Dictatorship.”
- Vaccine Passports vs. Basic Civil Liberties
Wayne Rohde, host of the “Right on Point podcast,” interviewed Children’s Health Defense President Mary Holland about vaccine passports and how vaccine status could be used as the basis for discrimination and segregation.
- Vaccine Passports Are Catnip for Big Tech + More
- Using your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- Global Landscape on Vaccine ID Passports Series by Corey Lynn of Corey’s Digs
Demanding transparency of corporate and government actors
The CHD legal team is working to expose the truth regarding regulatory capture — an economic theory whereby regulatory agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) have become infiltrated by the industries that they are charged with regulating. In other words, the agencies authorized and instructed to act in the best interests of the public are instead working for the benefit of particular industries such as Big Pharma. As a result, unhealthy relationships between the private sector and government agencies take root, rife with conflicts of interest, bias and corruption. By shedding light on the truth of what happens behind closed doors, transparency and accountability are critical to guarding against the abusive practices where profit over people is the business plan.
- New Documentary on WHO Exposes Widespread Corruption, Massive Funding by Bill Gates “TrustWHO,” a documentary film produced by Lilian Franck, reveals the clandestine influences — including Bill Gates’s role as No. 1 funder — controlling the World Health Organization, to the peril of public health.
- Think the FDA Is Looking Out for Your Health? History Tells a Different Story.
Consumer watchdog groups accuse the FDA of having evolved from a “hard-charging tiger of an agency” a century ago, to a “pliant pussycat” today.
- Sausage Making at FDA: How Human Cancer Cells Got Into Vaccines
In a 2012 meeting, the FDA voted to allow the use of human fetal cells and adult human tumor cells in vaccines, despite acknowledging the many risks, including that vaccine recipients might later develop cancer.
- The Real Anthony Fauci — Catherine Austin Fitts talks with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
The relationship between pharmaceutical companies and the three big agencies, HHS-health agencies, FDA, CDC and NIH, is a seamless subsidiary relationship. In other words, even within those agencies, the individual regulators, the highest level people, regard their job as a partnership with pharma.
Holding corporate and government actors accountable
Governmental agencies like the CDC, the FDA and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are supposed to protect the public by regulating corporate actors like pharmaceutical companies. But ironically, often the agencies do just the opposite: they protect the profits of companies through shady, shoddy approvals, and further enhance those profits by regulating the public. CHD is working to hold these actors accountable, by uncovering, publicizing and challenging authorizations and approvals and other actions that enrich corporate actors at the expense of public health.
- FDA Vaccine Advisors Discuss Waning Efficacy of Boosters, Ignore Pleas by Vaccine-Injured
Wednesday’s nine-and-a-half-hour meeting of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s vaccine advisory committee was riddled with technical issues and punctuated by a sobering 60-minute long public hearing, as committee members sought, but failed to answer basic questions.
- Why Didn’t Pfizer, Moderna Have to Meet All FDA Criteria for EUA Products?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration sets the criteria vaccine makers are supposed to meet in order to obtain Emergency Use Authorization for their products. So why didn’t Pfizer and Moderna have to meet all of those criteria?
- Former BlackRock Advisor Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘FDA Is in on the Cover-Up’
In an interview with former BlackRock advisor Edward Dowd on “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Dowd discussed why they believe COVID vaccine makers committed fraud, and government agencies know it.
- Pfizer, FDA Documents Contradict Official COVID Vaccine Safety Narrative — Is This Fraud?
The evidence laid out in official, legal documents used to issue an Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, and a license for Pfizer’s Comirnaty vaccine, clearly contradicts safety information provided to the public.
- VAERS Data‘Unreliable,’ Fact-Checkers Say — Here’s Why That’s a Big Problem for CDC, FDA
The U.S. government had a clear duty, enshrined in law, to create a system to detect potential vaccine injuries. If data recorded in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System is useless and unreliable, as fact-checkers routinely claim, then the government broke the law.
- Why Didn’t Pfizer, Moderna Have to Meet All FDA Criteria for EUA Products?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration sets the criteria vaccine makers are supposed to meet in order to obtain Emergency Use Authorization for their products. So why didn’t Pfizer and Moderna have to meet all of those criteria?
- Action Alert: #ParentsAreWatching! Demand That the FDA Deny Pfizer’s EUA Application for Children Under 5
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration sets the criteria vaccine makers are supposed to meet in order to obtain Emergency Use Authorization for their products.
- Data Show FDA Process for Emergency Authorization of Pfizer, Merck COVID Pills Not Based on Science
A comparison of the Pfizer and Merck COVID-19 antiviral pills with other treatments, including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, raises questions about why the U.S. Food and Drug Administration did not give Emergency Use Authorization to safer, more effective alternatives.
- FDA ‘Anxious’ for Pfizer to Rush COVID Shots for Babies and Toddlers. But Why?
Despite conclusive evidence, young children have virtually no risk of severe complications or death from COVID-19, Pfizer, at the urging of federal health officials, is hustling to get infants and toddlers injected with experimental COVID vaccines.
- Pfizer Predicts Record Profits From COVID Products, Says Chances ‘Very High’ FDA Will Authorize Vaccine for Babies and Toddlers
Pfizer announced Tuesday projected combined sales of its COVID vaccine and antiviral drug Paxlovid should top $54 billion in 2022, but the company’s stock dropped sharply today.
- CHD Calls FDA’s Push to Green Light COVID Shots for Infants ‘Unethical and Dangerous’
Children’s Health Defense is urging the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to cease its push for emergency use authorization (EUA) of a COVID vaccine for children ages six months through five years.
- 6 Double Standards Public Health Officials Used to Justify COVID Vaccines
From the beginning, the official COVID-19 narrative has been inconsistent, hypocritical and/or contradictory because medical authorities used double standards to create the illusion their narrative was logical and sensible.
- Children’s Health Defense Sues FDA Over Approval of Pfizer Comirnaty Vaccine
The lawsuit alleges the U.S. Food and Drug Administration violated federal law when the agency simultaneously licensed Pfizer’s Comirnaty COVID vaccine and extended Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
- POST A COMMENT: CHD Calls on FDA to Immediately Take COVID Vaccines Off the Market
Amid growing safety concerns, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Dr. Meryl Nass, on behalf of Children’s Health Defense, filed a Citizen Petition with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration asking the agency to immediately revoke the Emergency Use Authorizations for COVID vaccines and to refrain from licensing them.
Protecting Democracy — Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
RFK, Jr. — vaccine passports “… will make you a slave.”
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. on the reality of our time
RFK, Jr. speaking to the Rally Against COVID-19 Mandates, Jan. 23, 2022
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.