The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources that make aware and acquaints individuals about their legally protected rights to encourage, engage and empower individuals in a fight to preserve their fundamental human rights and on issues critical to health freedom. Updated August 31, 2021
- Preventing Vaccine Mandates Toolkit
- Detailed Longer Letter to School Districts or Universities
- Shorter COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Letter for Colleges
- 50-state Update on Pending Legislation Pertaining to Employer-mandated Vaccinations
- How To Request a Religious Exemption for COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates in the Workplace
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.