Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” cover the latest COVID headlines, including news that an 8-year-old boy died after his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, and a 21-year-old medical student severely injured by Pfizer’s vaccine is still waiting for a response from the government compensation program.
They also discussed that an analysis of data collected from more than 10 million people suggests COVID vaccine side effects are “significantly” underreported. Plus, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is withholding vast swaths of the information about the impact of COVID, leading to anger from the scientific community.
Also on tap this week: People who have had COVID don’t need three COVID vaccines.
Here are more of this week’s highlights:
- A national vaccine pass has quietly rolled out. “This is very troubling,” said Mary.
- Vaccinated people despise those who refuse to get the vaccine, but the opposite is not true. “Tell me something we don’t know,” said Polly.
- As long as our legislative system, public health agencies, physicians and research journals accept money from pharmaceutical manufacturers, and our justice system keeps letting drug companies off the hook when their negligence causes harm, there’s no reason for Big Pharma to change. “This is an amazing article,” said Mary. “I highly recommend this.”
- Doctors suspect myocarditis and other chronic health problems associated with COVID vaccines could be the result of vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or “VAIDS,” which is basically very similar to AIDS. “It raises some very important questions,” said Mary.
- Moderna said it began a late-stage study of its vaccine for Respiratory Syncytial Virus based on the same technology used to develop its COVID shots.
- The U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate, accidental or natural) of the world’s most dangerous infectious diseases.“We should be aware that Ukraine is a central place for the U.S. military to work on vaccine measures,” said Mary.
- Germany will offer its population a new protein-based COVID vaccine Novavax, in the hope of swaying a sizeable minority that remains skeptical of the novel mRNA technology used in the most commonly used vaccines. “It’s not right,” said Polly. “Do not be deceived by this new protein-based vaccine.”
- Some at-home rapid COVID tests contain a toxic chemical that may be harmful to both children and adults, according to health officials. “This is really scary,” said Mary. “It is a problem.”
- It’s nearly impossible to avoid electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure completely, but there are practical ways to limit it. Given the number of EMFs that bombard you all day, it’s important to educate yourself about their negative impact on your health. “It’s a brilliant article,” said Polly.
- High-level national security officials were stricken with Havana Syndrome, CBS News reported.
- Scientists studying the world’s rivers found dangerous levels of drugs are contaminating water on every continent — including in the U.S. — because pharmaceuticals are not purified out of drinking water systems. “This is a serious problem,” said Polly.
- The Detox Project released a detailed report showing the true levels of weedkiller contamination in essential foods sold by some of the top grocery stores in the country. “Do not be deceived,” said Polly. “It’s very disappointing,” said Mary.
- CHD is providing live coverage of “The People’s Convoy,” as truckers and peaceful protesters make their way across the U.S. to protest COVID-related mandates and loss of freedoms. “This is good news, people,” said Polly. “It is very heartwarming.” “We are seeing the restrictions being lifted,” said Mary. “Now is our time to move forward.”
- Don’t miss your favorite CHD.TV shows. Sign up for reminder texts here.
- Follow us @ChildrensHD on all social media platforms!
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: