- Mainstream press is questioning the Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines, raising questions about unproven technology, lack of liability and the possibility of serious vaccine-related injuries. CNBC quoted a doctor who said, “This is not going to be a walk in the park.” And researchers told Forbes the vaccine could increase people’s risk of getting HIV.
- Media is also pushing the narrative that COVID vaccines are the only way out, and that it’s worth the risk of a bad reaction or long-term health consequence because “it’s better than dying of COVID.”
- States won’t be able to mandate COVID vaccines, which initially will be approved only for emergency use and therefore considered experimental. Once they’re licensed, that could change. Now is a good time to reach out to your governors to tell them you oppose vaccine mandates.
- The biggest challenge will be for healthcare workers who are already being forced to get flu shots and will be first in line to be offered financial incentives, or threatened with unemployment, if they don’t get the COVID vaccine. We’re going to see huge legal battles over this.
- Bill Gates, the second-largest funder of the World Health Organization, is telling the media the coming COVID vaccines will be “very efficacious and safe.” Why are we letting a software engineer decide public health for the globe?
- Vaxxed and Children’s Health Defense news and social media are already being censored, and it will only get worse. Sign up for The Defender to keep up with news on COVID and vaccines.