Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
During a webinar on May 4, CHD Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and international panelists discussed the importance of providing expanded news coverage to a global audience, and Kari Bundy, CHD translations coordinator, provided a live demo on how to access and switch between any of language options.
In addition to Kennedy and Bundy, the webinar panelists included:
- Luis de Miguel (Spain) an attorney in Spain and founder of Scabelum.tv, where he hosts a daily news show. He will discuss the importance of providing The Defender content in Spanish.
- Carina Powers (U.S. Spanish-speaking community), co-founder of California-based Latinos for Medical Freedom, will explain the importance of reaching Spanish-speaking audience in the U.S. She will also discuss how companies are putting profits over people in California communities.
- Frederique Giraud Warner-Allen (France), who helped launch The Defender’s french translations and who now plays a critical role in the CHD European team, will talk about what brought her to CHD, and why it’s important to provide The Defender content in French.
- Reiner Fuellmich (Germany) is an attorney, founder of the German Corona Investigative Committee and CHD Europe board member.
- Tina Choy (Germany), CHD Europe board member, who helped launch The Defender’s German translations by recommending hundreds of people, and providing proofreading services, will discuss the importance of quality translations versus machine translations, and why it’s important to have native speakers on the ground reporting on the issues.
- Antonietta M. Gatti, Ph.D. (Italy) is an international fellow USBE, visiting professor, International Clean Water Institute (Washington, USA), president, Health, Law and Science Association, and past consultant to the Governmental Commission on the depleted Uranium (XVI legislatura), will speak on how Italy sold out to Big Pharma, and other vaccine safety issues.