The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.
The Week’s Headlines-at-a-Glance:
- An article on CNN featured a doctor who works for the Immunization Action Coalition — a Big Pharma front group — who admitted that COVID vaccine trials didn’t include the elderly, and that vaccines typically don’t work well in “a frail elderly person.” He still supports vaccinating the elderly, but adds he “would not be at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination” but just because that’s the place where people at the end of their lives reside. “That’s what I call preemptive programming,” Mary said. “They want to normalize the deaths of the elderly following vaccination.”
- In the UK — where the first Pfizer COVID vaccines were rolled out Dec. 8, and two days later two healthcare workers suffered allergic reactions — officials are warning of a “new COVID-19 variant.” In other words, get the vaccine, but if it doesn’t work, it’s because of this new variant.
- General practitioners in the UK aren’t signing up to administer the COVID vaccines, which require special refrigeration and, because of concerns about allergic reactions, resuscitation equipment. Instead, the UK is rolling out “resuscitation facilities.” An investigation into the allergic reactions in the UK suggested the culprit is a compound called polyethylene glycol, or PEG. It’s estimated that about 8% of the population is at risk of having a severe allergic reaction to PEG — yet health officials are not screening people in advance. (Since this interview, healthcare workers in Alaska and Illinois have also suffered anaphylaxis after getting the Pfizer vaccine.) “Officials are downplaying these reactions, because they’re afraid millions of people won’t get the vaccine,” Mary said.
- UK officials are now advising people who have had allergic reactions not to get the vaccine, but in the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says go ahead and get the vaccine, you just have to be monitored for 30 minutes.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., in an instagram post this week, said the CDC officially acknowledged that it has quietly created a new mortality category: PIC, which stands for pneumonia, influenza and COVID. Anyone who allegedly dies from that “combination” will be reported as dying from COVID. “This allows the CDC and medical cartel a lot of flexibility when it comes to the numbers,” Mary said. Kennedy also pointed out that the CDC has stopped tracking flu deaths separately. “That should be a red flag, when you’re changing numbers in the middle of a pandemic.”
- Government officials, who are not even doctors, are getting up and saying these vaccines are safe and effective, and “we’ve got to bring down these anti-vaxxers.” The claim is that all science supports all vaccinations, and all science denigrates an anti-vaccine perspective. “That’s not the way it works. Science in some respects supports some vaccinations, but the science also shows that most vaccines have significant side effects, and those side effects are underreported. “In a perfect world we’d be having that conversation, but we live in a money-dominated world.”
- According to an ABC News report, doctors warn that Delhi’s intensive care units are full and COVID cases are getting worse, affecting more young and middle-aged people. This is leading officials to consider emergency use of all three vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca. “That’s disturbing, because we know there are more than 3500 strains of coronavirus. We don’t want to see young people getting sick from this. But are we getting truthful information? We have to keep in mind that the largest manufacturer of vaccines in the world is the Serum Institute, based in India.”
- An ex-Facebook executive got trounced on social media for suggesting everyone who gets vaccinated should wear a certain color mask. “It reminds me of the Dr. Seuss book, “The Sneetches,” where the Sneetches have a green star on their bellies discriminate against those who don’t.
On the good news front, a judge in New York has ruled against New York’s public school system after Teachers for Vaccine Choice sued the school district over consent forms for COVID testing. The judge ruled that until the city can guarantee that the tests won’t also be used to collect students’ DNA in a database, the consent forms are invalid.