The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.
How can parents resist pressure from doctors, schools and others to vaccinate their children?
How can adults challenge COVID vaccine mandates issued by state and local governments, and employers?
Children’s Health Defense (CHD) last week hosted a live Q&A session during which a team of panelists responded to these and other questions from viewers of “VAXXED II: The People’s Truth.”
The film — which can still be livestreamed free here — features interviews with doctors who acknowledge undeniable patterns of chronic health conditions among vaccinated children, and point to a vaccine education in medical school that is focused simply on administration of vaccines according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommended schedule.
Q&A panelists, who all are featured in “VAXXED II,” include:
- Polly Tommey, “VAXXED II” producer and moderator
- Brian Hooker, Ph.D., P.E., CHD chief scientific officer, professor of biology at Simpson University
- Kari Bundy, CHD translation coordinator and mother of 4-month-old who died a few days after being vaccinated
- Paul Thomas, MD, pediatrician and author of a study comparing the health of vaccinated children vs. unvaccinated children
- Nico La Hood, attorney and parent of two vaccine-injured children
Panelists responded to a wide range of questions, including questions about whether people vaccinated for COVID can shed the vaccine, and what people who have taken the vaccines can do to detox from them.
The panelists also reminded viewers that every single one of them followed the rules. They vaccinated their kids — and their children were injured.
As for the pressure today to get the COVID vaccine, panelists urged viewers to “trust your own instincts, do your own research.”
Bundy, whose son, Mason, died in 2011 after his 4-month vaccines, said, “Turn off the news. The fear is there to make you make the choice they want you to make. Don’t operate from a place of fear.”
Watch the Q&A session here: