The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.
If you’re tired of being programmed by mainstream media you are not alone.
Children’s Health Defense (CHD) invites you to walk away from corporate talking heads and regurgitated talking points, and step away from the fear into a world of informed choice.
We invite you to get curious, engaged and empowered with CHD.TV, where a supportive and compassionate community awaits you.
CHD.TV is our response to: “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” While mainstream media perpetuates fear and polarization, CHD.TV seeks to build bridges with programs that amplify suppressed voices and censored scientists.
We ask questions that disrupt groupthink, and provide a more balanced perspective for a deeper understanding of the events taking place around us. We examine the studies and explore the solutions being proposed by courageous doctors, scientists and activists throughout the world.
Our shows are rooted in a shared humanity that welcomes curiosity and encourages empathy towards all people regardless of personal health choices.
Our hosts are the same people showing up and standing beside you at state houses, board meetings and rallies throughout the world.
And our guests are you — our healing community, our warrior mothers, our courageous scientists and our freedom fighters.
We’re in this together. CHD.TV is your channel with 11 shows and more on the way.
Here’s the current line-up of CHD.TV programs:
- “Tea Time”: Monday’s at 9 a.m. PT/Noon ET … You don’t need to be an expert to be part of the conversation. Join us for a live hour-long chat with different guests each week, as well as recurring ones. Polly and friends/guests spill the tea about current events, voice their opinions, discuss new headlines and just chat with one another.
- “What’s Your View?” with Sumayyah Simone: Tuesday’s at 9 a.m. PT/Noon ET … Sumayyah Simone shows the healing power of thoughtful dialogue as she creates a space for educational, unifying and inspiring conversations surrounding the most relevant issues of these turbulent times.
- “Community Corner” with Aimee and Stephanie: Tuesday’s at 10:30 a.m. PT/1:30 p.m. ET … You say you want a revolution? Stephanie Locricchio and Aimee Villella can relate. These moms-turned-warriors walk the walk and invite you to join them and other activists from around the world as they take on Big Pharma, Big Government and anyone else who threatens the health and freedom of their families. This is grassroots community-building at its finest.
- “This Week” with Mary and Polly: Wednesday’s at 9 a.m. PT/Noon ET … Current events with an eye on the undercurrent. Mary Holland and Polly Tommey dive below the surface of the news landscape to provide a deeper understanding of what lurks beneath the headlines.
- “Against the Wind” with Dr. Paul Thomas: Wednesday’s at 10:30 a.m. PT/1:30 p.m. ET … Science and medicine are at a crossroad and courageous health practitioners are standing up to ensure that humanity and integrity aren’t left behind in the name of “progress.” Dr. Paul Thomas is one of those leading the way and amplifying the voice of brave scientists and health care practitioners who are willing to put their careers on the line to make sure “health” and “care” are restored to healthcare.
- “Doctors and Scientists” with Brian Hooker: Thursday’s at 9 a.m. PT/Noon ET … Dr. Brian Hooker invites some of the leading voices in science and medicine to break down the studies and weigh in on the controversies so the rest of us have an opportunity to understand the science that drives public health policy and medical progress.
- “The Empower Hour” with Zen Honeycutt: Friday’s at 9 a.m. PT/Noon ET … Zen Honeycutt invites you to become part of the solution and a partner in building healthy communities using the time-tested tools of nutrition, detoxification and healthy lifestyle choices. Step out of the fear and into your personal power. It’s time!
- CHD Weekly Q&A: Friday’s at 11:30 a.m. PT/2:30 p.m. ET … Inquiring minds wanted —the CHD team answers your questions on the issues of the day. Tune in to learn and grow as a defender of children’s health and the future of medical freedom.
- “Noisy Minority Report” with Robbie Rose: Friday’s at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET … Move over Jon Oliver. It’s time to step outside the narrative and into the light. With her satirical take on some of our absurd realities, Robbie Rose delivers breaking news from broken journalism. Because sometimes you just have to laugh.
- “The Defender” with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Meet the people who are changing the world one brave step at a time. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. uses his platform to feature the new “profiles in courage” as he interviews people from all walks of life who are demonstrating fortitude and integrity in times of strife and controversy.
- “The People’s Testaments” with Polly Tommey … Listening is an act of love and no one knows this better than Polly Tommey. Join her in getting to the heart of the matter as she invites those who have been profoundly impacted by vaccine injury, medical mandates, censorship and social injustice to share their stories and experiences.