Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” cover the latest COVID-19 headlines, including news that Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), admitted health officials relied too heavily on vaccines as a “cure-all” of sorts for COVID, and that hospitals are no longer required to report COVID deaths.
Polly and Mary also discussed that the CEO of one of Germany’s largest health insurance companies was abruptly fired last month after he released data suggesting German health authorities are significantly underreporting COVID vaccine injuries.
Plus, the Biden administration made direct payments to nearly all major corporate media outlets to deploy a campaign designed to push only positive coverage about COVID vaccines and to censor any negative coverage.
Also on tap this week: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System data showing a total of 1,168,894 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including the death of a 7-year-old.
Here are more of this week’s highlights:
- An advisory group of experts convened by the Washington State Board of Health voted against requiring COVID vaccines for K-12 students in the state’s schools. Meanwhile, Florida’s surgeon general released its official guidance recommending against the vaccines for all healthy children. “This is actually a little bit surprising,” said Mary. “I’m thrilled to see this.”
- Washington is working with Ukraine to prevent biological research facilities from falling into Russian hands. Dr. Meryl Nass discusses on CHD.TV and Rumble. “This is the conversation that everyone is having right now,” said Polly.
- COVID restrictions may be winding down, but global control is ramping up, including the introduction of vaccine passports. “This agenda is moving fast and we have to be aware of it,” said Mary.
- The Defender’s senior science editor, Dr. Madhava Setty, joined host Brian Hooker, Ph.D., on CHD.TV’s “Doctors and Scientists” to share advice on how to talk about the COVID vaccine with your doctor, friends and family while building and maintaining positive relationships. “It’s all about planting those seeds and asking questions,” Mary said.
- Most doctors don’t publicly question COVID vaccines and the pandemic response, but their private exchanges on social media suggest there may be a growing but silent minority of physicians who disagree with official policy yet are unwilling to speak out for fear of retribution.
- A comparison of the Pfizer and Merck COVID antiviral pills with other treatments, including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, raises questions about why the U.S. Food and Drug Administration did not give Emergency Use Authorization to safer, more effective alternatives. “This is a great article,” said Mary. “I highly recommend you read it.”
- Many people of color are not getting the COVID booster shot, and the Biden administration wants to change this. “We need to keep making sure people have access to information,” said Mary.
- Is Klaus Schwab the most dangerous man in the world? In a recent video, comedian and commentator JP Sears drew on Schwab’s own statements to conclude that Schwab’s vision for the future threatens human sovereignty and individuality.
- Moderna announced it is developing mRNA vaccines for cancer, shingles and herpes, even though its COVID mRNA shot has not proven successful, nor are the long-term effects of genetic therapy known.
- A nationwide poll conducted March 3 – 4 by Zogby Strategies, and commissioned by CHD, found more than six in 10 parents (62%) agree President Biden should follow the UK and drop all mandates related to COVID-19. “I think this is really good news,” said Mary. “Public opinion has shifted.”
- The U.S. is about to approve a fourth COVID vaccine — Novavax. “I think this is all marketing,” said Mary.
- Merrick Brunker was a “happy, healthy” 18-year-old before he received Merck’s Gardasil HPV vaccine. Now, he’s no longer physically active, cannot participate in sports and other activities, no longer attends school and has had trouble finding work. “Another tragic story,” said Mary. Watch “Vaxxed II” for more information on the dangers of the Gardasil vaccine.
- Children in China are being diagnosed with cancer after their COVID vaccines. “This is tragic,” said Polly.
- Scientists now link glyphosate to a number of health problems, from cancer and neurological diseases to endocrine disruption and birth defects, but the full range of glyphosate’s health effects remains unknown. “We shouldn’t be using these toxic chemicals,” said Mary. “They are killing us.”
- In the first study of its kind, Swedish researchers found 5G radiation causes typical symptoms indicative of “microwave syndrome.” The study, published in the journal Medicinsk Access, also confirmed that non-ionizing radiation — well below levels allowed by authorities — can cause health problems.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approved the world’s largest release of genetically engineered mosquitoes, despite warnings by public health experts. “This is very frightening,” said Polly.
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: