Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, CHD.TV programming manager, covered the latest headlines on COVID-19, Big Pharma and other issues, including news that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) no longer recommends universal masking in healthcare settings, unless the facilities are in areas of high COVID-19 transmission.
Polly and Mary also discussed that a federal court in Texas is giving the CDC four days to release the first batch of data on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination collected by the agency via its V-safe app.
Plus, the CDC has estimated that the number of patients needing anticoagulants is expected to double by 2050.
Also on tap this week: In a peer-reviewed article published in the Journal of Insulin Resistance, Dr. Aseem Malhotra called for the immediate end of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout and the “pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.”
More of this week’s highlights:
- Consultant cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra presented new evidence relating to the safety and efficacy of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. He believes the government is directly responsible for the death of his father.
- Dr. Paul Offit warned healthy young people should not get a new COVID-19 booster. “I want to welcome Paul Offit to the ranks of anti-vaxxers,” said Mary.
- The latest VAERS data released by the CDC show over 1.4 million reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID-19 vaccines. “This is happening everywhere,” said Polly.
- A New Zealand coroner confirmed 26-year-old Rory Nairn, a New Zealand plumber, died of myocarditis caused by the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is advertising the new COVID-19 booster as an “antibody update” to “recharge your immunity” — as if your immune system were a battery that needs recharging or a software system that requires gene therapy “updates.”
- President Biden’s “Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe and Secure American Bioeconomy” establishes a fast-tracked pipeline of mRNA shots and other gene therapies that will further the transhumanist agenda. “We are the lab rats,” said Mary.
- Political commentator Kim Iversen dissected “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better,” an article written in 2016 by World Economic Forum contributor Ida Auken. “I really do recommend reading this,” said Polly.
- Moderna asked the FDA to authorize Omicron booster vaccines for kids. “Only 3% of parents have taken their children to get these shots,” said Mary. “Who wants to be a guinea pig?”
- The FDA found flaws at Moderna vaccine factory but still allows some vaccine doses to be cleared. “These are visible particles in the vials that shouldn’t be there,” said Mary. “It is shocking.”
- A recent CDC report blamed pregnancy-related deaths on heart and mental health issues, but failed to mention vaccines as a possible risk factor.
- The U.S. Supreme Court will consider an NYPD detective’s challenge to New York City’s vaccine requirement for municipal workers after all. “This is very exciting,” said Mary.
- The Louisiana Department of Health rescinded its COVID-19 vaccine mandate for the state’s schoolchildren. “Another bit of really great news,” said Mary.
- Canada is expected to drop its COVID-19 vaccine requirements for travelers at the border. “It’s crumbling,” said Polly.
- A health panel recommends all adults under the age of 65 have frequent anxiety screenings. “Something concerning is going on with this,” said Polly.
- Google’s primary business is tracking, compiling, storing and selling personal data. By capturing children at an early age, the tech giant will be able to build the most comprehensive personality profiles of the population ever conceived.
- Join us for two days of community, connection, insights and encouragement as we unite and discuss the path forward to create a better world.
- Check out CHD on Rumble.
- Donate to support CHD’s efforts.
“This Week” with Mary + Polly is on Spotify. Listen here.
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: