Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” covered the latest headlines on COVID-19, Big Pharma and other issues, including the latest monkeypox news.
Mary and Polly discussed a report that children under 5 may be able to get their first COVID-19 vaccine dose as early as June 21, despite there being no COVID-19 emergency for kids. Plus, the Seattle Department of Education and Early Learning released a comic book that depicts children “facing down fears” about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Also on tap this week: Dr. Michelle Perro said the data are “irrefutable:” COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous for children.
More of this week’s highlights:
- Vaccine injury compensation programs are overwhelmed as congressional reform is languishing. “This is an extraordinary article,” said Mary. “Very strong statements.”
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) vaccine advisory committee will vote on the “Future Framework,” a scheme that would allow Pfizer and Moderna to “reformulate” COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in perpetuity without conducting clinical trials on the new vaccines. “This is incredibly dangerous and absolutely frightful,” said Mary.
- We will have virtual babies created by artificial intelligence within the next 50 years, an AI expert predicts. “The most horrific article of the week,” said Polly.
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) launched its “Defining and Building the Metaverse” initiative, with corporate stakeholders jockeying for a role in defining, developing — and profiting from — the technology. “This is so creepy to me,” said Mary. “A really important story.”
- Claiming a sense of urgency around “reimagining” education, the WEF sees a future that includes a heavy dose of virtual reality and artificial intelligence technologies.
- The timing of the monkeypox outbreak is ideal from the perspective of the World Health Organization, which will harness the media’s “fear porn” to justify support for global, centralized health governance. “Good article here,” said Polly.
- In curious timing, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, directed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, last year paid $9.8 million to government researchers to test a monkeypox treatment.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ordered 36,000 additional monkeypox vaccinations this week.
- During a discussion about monkeypox origins and “disinformation” on a recent episode of “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” Dr. Robert Malone warned against allowing others to “weaponize fear.” “This is an extremely credible source,” said Mary. “People are being intentionally confused on what is the real story.”
- Global health decision-making used to be dominated by community participation and human rights. But now, coercion, exclusion, impoverishment and big business rule global health policymaking. “This is a fascinating article from an interesting perspective,” said Mary.
- Over the past two years, governments instituted illogical but highly profitable policies that allowed for exceptional control over the population. Can we learn from these failures — or will we sit by and let the next virus once again hold the world hostage? “Food for thought this article,” said Polly.
- In the U.K., a COVID Pass will now be required to access venues and events within the country and to travel out of the U.K. for the foreseeable future.
- The FDA approved a vaccine for the prevention of measles, mumps, and rubella developed and made by GlaxoSmithKline The vaccine is cultured off the MRC-5 cell line. “You need to do a deep dive and look at what you are putting into your child,” said Polly.
- Researchers at Karolinska Institutet identified a new vaccine candidate against pneumococci, bacteria that can cause pneumonia, sepsis, and meningitis.
- Research revealed corporate media spent decades burying stories in deference to big-money advertisers. “This is always shocking to me,” said Mary. “We are the only country who does this.”
- The U.S. Department of Justice asked a federal appeals court to overturn last month’s decision by a federal judge that declared the mandate requiring masks on airplanes and other public transportation unlawful.
- Religious exemptions for most vaccinations for school-aged children would be banned in Massachusetts under a new legislative proposal. “People have to understand that exemptions around the country are under threat,” said Mary. “It is outrageous.”
- A Freedom of Information Act request to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revealed documentation that the organization freely received, and later purchased, location data with the stated intent of monitoring activity in curfew zones or visits to pharmacies.
- The globalists’ takeover of the food system is underway — if they control the seeds they control the food, and if they control the food they can use the digital ID to control consumer access to the food.
- A coalition of consumer and environmental groups demanding Lowe’s stop selling glyphosate-based weedkillers installed a giant billboard outside the retailer’s headquarters detailing the dangers of the cancer-causing products to wildlife and humans. “This is a great article,” said Polly.
- A federal lawsuit was filed on behalf of multiple Air Force service members seeking protection against punishment by the military after they were denied religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- In a lawsuit, Drs. Robert L. Apter, Mary Talley Bowden and Paul E. Marik argued the FDA acted outside of its authority by directing the public, including health professionals and patients, to not use ivermectin — even though the drug is fully approved by the FDA for human use. “Truth and knowledge is power,” said Mary.
- Like podcasts? “This Week” with Mary + Polly is now on Spotify!
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: