DOJ Alleged Fraud. Justice Denied.
The Omnibus Autism Proceedings denied justice and compensation to provide care to 5,400 children and countless more never put in a claim because of the “No-Link” ruling.
Based on the award amount in the Hannah Poling case, the Omnibus Autism Proceedings would have cost the government over 100 BILLION dollars!
Now remarkable new information has come to light. A respected pro-vaccine medical expert used by the federal government to debunk the vaccine-autism link, says vaccines can cause autism after all. He claims he told that to government officials long ago, but they kept it secret. Here is the full 11-minute segment of “Full Measure” with Sharyl Attkisson that aired Sunday, January 6th, 2019:
Take Away Facts:
- Dr. Zimmerman is considered the world’s top pediatric neurologist in the field of autism research. He was selected as the start medical expert witness by Health and Human Services (HHS) during the Omnibus Autism Proceedings to debunk vaccine-autism claims filed in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
- Dr. Zimmerman’s testimony in the first case was that vaccines had not caused the child’s autism. After this case was heard, Dr. Zimmerman clarified his opinion to the DOJ attorneys that vaccines CAN cause autism in a subset of children with a mitochondrial vulnerability and that he did not intend for his testimony to be a blanket statement for all children and all medical science.
- Dr. Zimmerman’s clarification of his opinion panicked DOJ attorneys. If his opinion because known to the petitioners, it would open the floodgates to all 5,400 autism cases and collapse the Defendants’ scheme to deny the autism link and keep claimants out of courts.
- DOJ attorneys then told Dr. Zimmerman his opinion was no longer needed in “vaccine court.” Afterwards, his earlier testimony was used instead to determine the 5,400 claims of vaccine-induced autism.
- DOJ attorneys suppressed from the public this game-changing expert opinion paid for with our tax dollars. The highly unethical conduct by the DOJ and HHS co-conspirators directly influenced the Supreme Court of the United States 2011 decision in Bruesewitz v. Wyeth and directly affects every child in this country today.
- The Supreme Court’s 2011 decision, rooted largely in the corrupted HHS science and judicial process effectively removed American citizens’ seventh amendment right to litigate vaccine injuries in a court of law.
- The fraudulent and highly unethical actions of HHS and the DOJ effectively deprived 5,400 families who filed claims that their children developed autism from vaccines and millions of other American citizens of the constitutional right to jury trial and redress.
- Since this miscarriage of justice, roughly one million children have been diagnosed ,with autism. An unknown percentage of these cases are the result of vaccine injury. As of 2015, the projected annual cost for autism in the U.S. was $268 billion and is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2025. These growing costs now fall on families and on taxpayers through the costs borne by local school districts, states and Medicaid.
- Will there be a real investigation to hold the DOJ lawyers accountable?
- Will CDC now acknowledge and address these findings rather than continuing to erode CDC’s credibility by denying?
1. Contact the Office of Inspector General (OIG) Michael Horowitz at the Department of Justice, (202) 514-3435, has sent the Kennedy/Hazlehurst petition to the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility, Cory Amundson, Director, 202-514-3365. To keep the heat up and to make your comments known and on the record, please send an email to: OPR.firstname.lastname@example.org. (Even though the email address is for “complaints”— it can also be used for comments.)
- Include “Full Measure” video link in your email and ask them to watch the news segment: http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/the-vaccination-debate
- Include link to The Hill article in your email and ask them to read and follow the links: https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/425061-how-a-pro-vaccine-doctor-reopened-debate-about-link-to-autism
- Ask for an investigation into the fraud and obstruction of justice by the Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers as requested in the letter sent to him by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Please mention if you have a child who was injured by vaccines, has autism and/or a mito disorder or was in the OAP. Please tell the DOJ how your child and family have been personally affected by the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice.
- Ask for an email response of their investigation.
- Copy your Congressman, Senators and local reporters or forward your DOJ email to them.
2. Call, email or fax the House and Senate Judiciary Committees this week. The phone numbers of the chairmen and minority committee leaders are below. If your Congressman or Senator is on the House or Senate Judiciary Committee, your action is especially important.
- Ask members to investigate as requested by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. into the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice by two Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’s Omnibus Autism Proceeding (OAP).
- Ask them to hold hearings
- Tell them your personal story and how you are affected by this fraud. If your child was in the OAP, please mention it. If your child was injured after the OAP, mention it.
- Please mention if you are a constituent of a committee member
- If you have a fax machine, fax them a letter outlining your request. Be sure to include a picture of your child to show Congress that real families and kids are affected by this issue.
For More Background Information:
- Summary Video (3 min.) Omnibus Autism Proceedings: Alleged Fraud & Obstruction of Justice
- Kennedy/Hazelhurst Petition to Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of DOJ
- Summary article: Misconduct, Mitochondria and the Omnibus Autism Proceedings
Put Your Child’s Injuries on the Record:
- Do you think your child was injured? To fill out a no-fee VAERS report, go to: https://vaers.hhs.gov/esubhelp.html?nameID=patientInfo
- To make a NVICP claim (with fee), go to: https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html
Thank Full Measure for Their Investigation and Coverage:
- Due to big pharma and mainstream media influence, this issue suffers from a black-out. Please call 410-568-1500 to thank Full Measure and Sinclair Broadcast Group for fearlessly providing facts about an important story that powerful interests try to censor. Tell them how it impacts you. Ask them to pass along your comments to the management. Email them at: email@example.com and fill out this form: http://sbgi.net/contact/
Thank Congressman Bill Posey:
- Mention him on Twitter @CongBillPosey, email: https://posey.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/