ACTION ALERT! Ask for Investigation of Fraud and Obstruction of Justice in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings!
Please Help Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Light a Fire Under the Inspector General and Congress!
Action #1: Office of Inspector General/Office of Professional Responsibility
The Office of Inspector General (OIG) Michael Horowitz at the Department of Justice, (202) 514-3435, has sent the Kennedy/Hazlehurst petition to the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility, Cory Amundson, Director, 202-514-3365.
We need your help! To keep the heat up and to make your comments known and on the record, please send an email to: OPR.firstname.lastname@example.org. (Even though the email address is for “complaints”— it can also be used for comments.)
- Ask for an investigation into the fraud and obstruction of justice by the Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers as requested in the letter sent to him by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- If you have a child who was injured by vaccines and/or has autism, include how your child and family have been personally affected by the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice.
Action #2: House and Senate Judiciary Committees
Call, email or fax the House and Senate Judiciary Committees this week. The phone numbers of the chairmen and minority committee leaders are below. If your Congressman or Senator is on the House or Senate Judiciary Committee, your action is especially important.
Chuck Grassley, Senate Majority Leader, Judiciary Committee: (202) 224-3744
Diane Feinstein, Senate Minority Leader, Judiciary Committee: (202) 224-3841
Bob Goodlatte, House Majority Leader, Judiciary Committee: (202) 225-5431
Jerrold Nadler, House Minority Leader, Judiciary Committee: (202) 225-5635
- Ask members to investigate as requested by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. into the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice by two Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’s Omnibus Autism Proceeding (OAP).
- Ask them to hold hearings
- Tell them your personal story and how you are affected by this fraud. If your child was in the OAP, please mention it. If your child was injured after the OAP, mention it.
- Please mention if you are a constituent of a committee member
- If you have a fax machine, fax them a letter outlining your request. Be sure to include a picture of your child to show Congress that real families and kids are affected by this issue.
Suggested text for e-mail action:
As an American citizen, I am asking that you investigate the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice by DOJ lawyers in the Omnibus Autism Proceeding. Please see the [House] [Senate] letter from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. that was hand-delivered to the Chairman for details. This is an issue that affects me personally as I am the parent of a vaccine-injured child. The promise that Congress made to parents in the 1986 National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) legislation has not been kept. Families of injured children must have recourse to compensation to provide the lifetime of care that many of these children require. [If you live in their state or district, add your personal information here.]
Misconduct, Mitochondria and the Omnibus Autism Proceedings: Kennedy News and Views article discussing the conduct of Matanoski and Ricciardella that Kennedy and Hazlehurst allege seriously undermines the decisions in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings. Thousands of children may well be victims of vaccine-induced brain damage featuring autism and of a shocking injustice of historical proportions. If true, the civil rights of thousands of petitioners have been violated. The decisions of the Special Masters in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings may now be invalid and strong arguments to re-open the proceedings could well have merit. Decisions on other vaccine injury cases and law, all the way to the Supreme Court, are thrown into question.