Worldwide Walkouts – An Ongoing Campaign
Photo Credit: Matt Veligdan for Children’s Health Defense
“Defeat the Mandates: An American Homecoming” on January 23 in Washington, D.C. brought together tens of thousands of participants from all walks of life — regardless of political affiliation, race, ideology or vaccination status — to peacefully protest and march together in unity to restore democracy, reclaim our civil liberties and say NO to mandates. Let’s keep the momentum going!
If you have an event planned, please send us event information.
Keep Showing Up Strong in 2022!
Help others engage in the movement. Share information with compassion, empathy, and an open heart to bring others to the right side of history.
We at Children’s Health Defense are calling on advocates everywhere including our state and international chapters, coalition partners, affiliates and all of humanity to peacefully assemble and actively engage with your state elected representatives to stand against mandates.
Our elected officials need constant reminders that they work for the tax paying citizens of this country and that many of us, if not the majority, want choice when it comes to what goes on and in our bodies.
These representatives must see our faces, hear our voices and know that we demand choice when it comes to our healthcare decisions. Parents and individuals should make these decisions, not the government. The tyranny ends when We the People stand up!
Here’s how you can keep Showing up Strong in 2022:
- Find the date for the start of your state’s 2022 legislative session. If your state hasn’t commenced the new session yet, be prepared to be at your statehouse on day one and bring your friends.
- Organize and invite local groups and community members to show up at your statehouse and to meet with your elected representatives. Collaborate with as many groups as possible within your community who are concerned with health freedom. We have strength in numbers!
- Create promotional graphics for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram with our free design templates to promote your event and get the word out!
- If you are planning a rally, be sure to share the information with CHD to be featured on this Worldwide Walkouts page and our Community Calendar.
- Visit our Advocacy Hub to download, print and share educational handouts and postcards with your community and elected officials. Here is some helpful guidance for interacting successfully with legislators.
- Engage in polite dialogue with your local board of education members, school administrators, county executives, department of health officials, mayors and other local elected officials on this critical cause. Request meetings and attend in small groups, be prepared to share information and educational materials and advocate for health choice in your community. Review your school district’s approved Health & Safety plan. These are public reports that you can check to see whether the American Rescue Plan Act and COVID grants your school may be receiving are driving mandates in your district.
- Download, print and share our new stickers and join the “Stick to the Truth” campaign. Post them in high traffic, high-exposure public areas such as community bulletin boards and utility poles to share important truth-based messages to counter the propaganda.
Never has there been a more important time to fight back and protect our rights to stop this tyranny and government overreach.
Find Your State’s Legislative Session Start Date
We know many states are battling mandates for masks and the COVID vaccine. And the legislative session will be upon us in just a few weeks where states like New York, California, Louisiana, Washington, DC and others will attempt to pass bills making the COVID vaccine mandatory for school-aged children. New York and California are crucial states so we ask that if you are in or around those areas that you show up to support in addition to the rallies in your home state.
States shown in red are key battleground states!
* These states are not in regular session in even-numbered years.
Get full session information from MultiState.us.
Join Us for Upcoming Worldwide Walkouts!
Worldwide Walkouts are demanding a return to freedom and democratic principles. Citizens around the globe are protesting illegal mandates and tyrannical government overreach. Every man, woman and child is important to this movement.
This grassroots initiative is ongoing as we organize and connect activists around the globe to execute coordinated acts of peaceful non-compliance and civil disobedience. Check back often for dates and events near you.
“No government in history has ever surrendered power in the absence of a demand. We need to tell these governments and their friends in the technocracy, the Silicon Valley billionaire boys club, the mainstream media, and the pharmaceutical industry that we will no longer tolerate their trampling of citizens’ rights.”
– Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., CHD Board Chair and Lead Counsel
All times are local to each event. Follow the links for more information.
- OR: Salem Rally for Medical Freedom, 11:00am – web page
Let Us Know About Your Event!
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.