The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.
In the latest episode of our second season of “TRUTH” with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Jason Shurka interviewed Kennedy on the waning trust in federal regulatory agencies among parents that led to the emergence of the vaccine safety movement.
The two captured both big picture issues and historical actions that have become focal points in today’s COVID climate while expanding the ranks of those who question the Pharma/government vaccine paradigm.
Highlights of their discussion include:
- The movement began among parents of vaccine-injured children who started doing their own research of peer-reviewed science which was at odds with what federal health agencies were telling the public.
- Parents of vaccine-injured children can’t accurately be called “anti-vaxxers” but are in fact “ex-vaxxers.”
- If federal regulatory agencies want to effectively address vaccine hesitancy, they can start by being honest.
- Classifying vaccines as biologics vs. medicines eliminates the need for adequate safety testing.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has never conducted the vaccine safety studies required by the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.
- With federal health agencies holding patents on vaccines, regulatory function has been eclipsed by the profit motive.
All “Truth” episodes can be found on Children’s Health Defense’s social media, and on Children’s Health Defense’s channel found on Peeps TV, a network on Roku. Roku is accessible from any Smart TV and can be purchased separately for older TVs.