Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
The Week’s Headlines-at-a-Glance
- News outlets this week covered the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation annual letter in which Gates says it’s not too soon to start preparing for the next pandemic, and we must take this as seriously as the threat of war. “There’s no mention that maybe it would be a good idea to put a moratorium on gain of function research and close down these biosecurity labs which are a plausible cause of the coronavirus.”
- In the letter (and also in this video) Gates talks about funding researchers developing new COVID treatments including monoclonal antibodies that use an immortalized cell line” which is really cancer cells, something covered in “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.” “There are serious questions about whether or not some of the cancers that are more prevalent in the last 50 years may be connected to vaccines.”
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week said 22 million people in the U.S. have been vaccinated and “everything is going fine” and everyone who experienced an allergic response has been “successfully” treated. “Does that mean the people who died were successfully treated?”
- CNN reported that a Massachusetts Congressman tested positive for COVID after receiving both doses of the vaccine. “It seems to me based on what I’m reading, that when people get the vaccine, often they get positive PCRs.”.
- The BBC reported that the UK has ordered 30 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine. “It’s interesting when they say that it offers complete protection against hospitalization and death. I think reading between the lines, that means that you can still get sick with what they would consider to be a not very serious case.”
- The Defender reported on a California healthcare worker who died four days after getting his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Pfizer responded by saying that deaths unrelated to this vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population. “It’s the same script we’ve been hearing for 20 years. This is crib death. This is SIDS. This is SADS (sudden adolescent death syndrome). It’s just a coincidence.”
- “You have to have compassion for each side. People may not believe this, but we have incredible empathy with the people who are going to get vaccinated. And we are striving to be humble. We made terrible choices with our own children. We didn’t know better and we’ve forgiven ourselves. But it’s really out of a sense of our commitment to truth and altruism that we really do want to make available to people now, what we didn’t know then.”
- Let’s be clear. There’s every incentive for pharmaceutical companies to do exactly what they’ve done, to put these things into emergency production. And that gives them no liability. That’s what they want. That’s what Bill Gates is telling us. ‘Let’s do this again. Let’s have a pandemic again. And we’ll rush out with new vaccines that are untested again.’ So it’s scary.”
- The Guardian reported on Fauci’s statement that “hopefully” we can vaccinate American kids by late spring or early summer. “I spoke to a teacher who got a government memo that the teachers have been told to make it so that it’s fun to get Fauci’s ouchies. Once these vaccines are licensed, they’ll push to mandate them in schools.”
On February 10th, CHD will cosponsor the “COVID Vaccine On Trial: If You Only Knew” a live zoom meeting featuring Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Del Bigtree, Dr. Christiane Northrup and others. It’s free, you can register here.