Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, CHD.TV programming manager, covered the latest headlines on COVID-19, Big Pharma and other issues, including news that measles is an “imminent threat” around the world, according to a new joint report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Watch what Dr. Andrew Wakefield has to say on this.
Polly and Mary also discussed that after analyzing more than seven years of Massachusetts death certificates, independent investigator John Beaudoin, Sr., uncovered evidence that thousands of deaths in 2021 may have been linked to COVID-19 vaccines.
Plus, government health officials could have saved themselves by coming clean a few months into the COVID-19 jab scam. At this point, there’s no way to save face, let alone anyone’s career.
Also on tap this week: An Australian cardiologist calls for an end to mRNA booster shots — as a teen tells how her reaction to the vaccine saw her miss her senior high school exams.
More of this week’s highlights:
- A “ridiculous” campaign in Los Angeles promotes midnight treats of donuts and booster vaccines. “This is absolutely insane,” said Mary.
- BioMedicine published an article, “Covid 19 vaccines and the misinterpretation of perceived side effects clarity on the safety of vaccines.” “This is the ridiculous article of the week,” said Polly.
- Vaccine shedding. Why are the unvaccinated concerned about being in close contact with those who have been recently vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine? “They absolutely knew that these products were shedding,” said Mary. “These are gene therapies.”
- California’s 4th District Court of Appeal upheld a decision by a lower state court, which found school districts cannot impose vaccine mandates of their own — on top of the vaccines required by the state — as a precondition for classroom attendance. “I consider this a victory,” said Mary.
- District of Columbia officials said that students and staff in D.C. public schools must test negative for the coronavirus before returning to school after Thanksgiving break. “We can expect D.C. to be at the forefront of these policies that are problematic,” said Mary.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci’s memory suddenly vanished when he had to testify. During seven hours of questioning under oath relating to a lawsuit alleging he and other Biden administration officials colluded with social media companies to censor COVID-19-related content, Fauci said he had “no clear memory of details that would shed light on his involvement in speech suppression.” “This does not inspire people’s confidence in the government authorities,” said Mary.
- Observing the unraveling of sovereignty and the rule of law in the U.S., citizens are pondering various tactics that could help rebuild sovereignty. “This excellent article defines sovereignty as being free from external control,” said Mary.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is supposed to protect important waterways from pollution, but manure from concentrated animal feeding operations, or CAFOs, continues to harm waterways — and only one-third of the largest facilities have a federal permit. “Our water is in peril. This is so dangerous,” said Polly.
- Describing the development as “a food revolution,” the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said chicken produced using animal cell culture technology that takes living cells from chickens and grows the cells in a controlled environment is safe for human consumption. “This is about monopolizing money and controlling our food supply,” said Mary. “This is not about the animals.”
- The World Health Organization is ignoring risks to human health posed by two toxic types of PFAS chemicals and is failing to propose properly protective measures in draft guidelines for drinking water standards, a group of more than 100 scientists alleged in a letter issued this month. “These are forever chemicals and they are dangerous,” said Mary.
- It’s not too late! Can you make a tax-deductible #GivingTuesday donation today to support CHD?
- Don’t miss your favorite CHD.TV shows. Sign up for text alerts.
“This Week” with Mary + Polly is on Spotify. Listen here.
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: