Fully Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated—Part 3
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense
In 1999, the CDC commissioned an in-house researcher, Thomas Verstraeten to perform vaccinated/unvaccinated study on CDC’s giant Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD). The results were disturbing and showed a link between mercury-containing hepatitis B vaccines and several neurological injuries including autism. The CDC shared the results with the then four vaccine makers, published a “sanitized” version then cut off public access to the VSD.
Despite CDC’s efforts at suppression, independent scientists and research institutions (including UCLA) have managed to conduct and publish several additional vaccinated/unvaccinated studies since 1999.
The third part of our Vaxxed-Unvaxxed series takes a look at Thimerosal-containing HepB, H1N1 Influenza, and HPV vaccines and higher rates/occurrences of ADHD, Autism, Miscarriages, Bell’s Palsy, Celiac and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and Memory Impairment.
Titles of Vaxxed/Unvaxxed Slides Below:
- Thimerosal Containing Hepatitis B Vaccines—When Compared to Children Vaccinated Without Thimerosal—Increased Odds of ADHD 1.9X;
- Highest Levels of Thimerosal Exposure Increase Autism Risk 11.35X;
- Two H1N1-Containing Influenza Vaccines Prior to and During Pregnancy Increases Miscarriage Odds by 7.7X;
- H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Increases Risks of Bell’s Palsy (1.34X), Paraesthesia (1.25X) and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (1.25X) in High Risk Patients;
- HPV Vaccination Increases Odds of Memory Impairment (1.23X) and Involuntary Movement (1.53X);
- Thimerosal Containing Triple HepB Series in the First Six Months of Life Increases Odds of Emotional Disturbances by 2.37X;
- HPV Vaccine Increases the Risk of Celiac Disease by 1.56X;
- The H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Both Given During Pregnancy Increase Fetal Loss by 11.4% Compared to the Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Only.