Preserve National Sovereignty. Choose Freedom. Join The Great Freeset!
The World Health Organization (WHO) is ushering in an unprecedented global takeover of public health under the guise of “pandemic preparedness.”
The WHO is currently amending its 2005 International Health Regulations (IHR), which “provide an overarching legal framework that defines countries’ rights and obligations in handling public health events and emergencies that have the potential to cross borders.” If adopted, these amendments would change the IHR from non-binding to legally binding, forcing every one of the 194 WHO member countries — nearly the entire world — to abide by them.
We can stand up and make a difference, but only if we come together and act now. Complete the two steps below. Just three minutes of your time will help save the world from one world global governance:
Step 1: Send a Message (we’ve already written it for you)
It is critical that we act now to protect our nations from these global power grabs.
Among the proposed changes are the transfer of public health emergency powers from our elected leaders to the WHO, as well as the authority to declare an emergency at will and the removal of human rights protections that have always been included in the IHR. Giving the WHO these powers will inevitably result in more emergency declarations and a reoccurrence of the many failures witnessed during the WHO’s management of COVID-19.
The IHR amendments would grant the WHO Director-General the authority to dictate world-wide responses to any “public health emergency of international concern.”
This includes the “One Health” Agenda. If the WHO gets its way, it will have the power to make decisions related to:
- The environment (greenhouse gas emissions, pollution and deforestation)
- Animal health (e.g., livestock)
- Human health (vaccinations, social determinants, population movement, etc.)
If they succeed, we’ll lose our freedom forever.
That means doubling down on mandates, more censorship, and a new global digital health certificate that will be used to restrict movement.
Your support matters. Since May 2023, everyday citizens have contributed:
- 33k signatures on our Health Freedom Bill of Rights
- 102k emails sent to state legislators, Congress, and President Biden
We have momentum; we won’t stop now!
But we cannot do it without you. Complete both of these steps to hold the line:
Step 1: Send a Message (we’ve already written it for you)
The Great Reset vs. The Great Freeset. Which side of history will you stand on? Will you allow the ushering in of a one-world government to undermine the powers of sovereign nations and our individual rights, or will you defend your rights and choose freedom?
#TheGreatFreeset provides an opportunity to resist the centralization of power by international organizations like the WHO and is one of the alternatives to the World Economic Forum’s initiative known as The Great Reset. It is a chance to disrupt the WHO’s ongoing plans for global consolidation of power.
The world we will leave our children depends on us pushing back on the WHO global governance agenda. We cannot overstate the importance of resisting this ultimate consolidation of power into a few sinister hands who do not have our health and best interests at heart.
Take action to stop these WHO power grabs by signing the Health Freedom Bill of Rights today!
What You Need to Know:
The proposed amendments to the IHR (agreement) stand to:
- Change IHR recommendations from ‘non-binding’ to legally binding such that all member countries must obey and implement them. (p. 2, Article 1.1)
- Create requirements for digital vaccine passports that will be used to restrict access and travel as the WHO sees fit. (p. 19-20, Article 23, Article 24, Article 27)
- Require surveillance of online information and suppression of information deemed misinformation and disinformation. (p. 36 (New 5) (g) and p. 40 (New 7)(e))
- Coerce extreme lockdown measures, including the creation of “quarantine of suspect travelers, preferably in facilities away from the point of entry,” aka “quarantine camps” seen during the COVID-19 pandemic in China and elsewhere. (p. 41, (2)(d))
- Allow the WHO Director-General to declare an emergency at will. (p. 9, Article 12.1, 12.2)
- Require nations to use certain medications while prohibiting the use of others during emergencies. (p. 20, Articles 35.1 and 35.2)
- Allow the WHO to commandeer medical supplies in any country, transfer them to other countries, and evade laws on intellectual property. (p.13, New Article 13A(1) and 13A(2))
- Remove the existing IHR language granting “full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of persons.” (p. 3, Article 3.(1))
What the Health Freedom Bill of Rights Attests
- The right to no medical mandates, including medications or biologics.
- The right to no discrimination based on medical or healthcare decisions.
- The right to informed consent without coercion.
- The right to individualized medical care.
- The right to exclude third parties from our medical care.
- The right to receive medical care regardless of vaccination status.
- The right to a medical advocate of our choice.
- The right to free movement/travel regardless of vaccination status.
- The right to forego quarantine without due process.
What You Can Do Right Now:
- Take action now! With one click, ask state and federal elected officials to support H.R. 79, the WHO Withdrawal Act, to preserve national sovereignty, and tell the President to stop the negotiations on all IHR amendments.
- Sign and share the Health Freedom Bill of Rights on social media, share the actions you are taking to choose freedom and preserve your rights, and tag your post with #TheGreatFreeset.
- Join your local CHD chapter or connect with a health freedom coalition in your state.
- Please share this page far and wide! Everyone must be aware of this threat from the WHO so that we can work together to create the Great Freeset and the world we want for our children and future generations.
- Look for more action items to come!