Tell Schools/Universities No Vaccine Mandates for Children/Young Adults!
Updated November 8, 2021
No vaccine mandates for children and young adults!
Tell schools and universities in your state why it’s a bad idea to give COVID-19 vaccines to children.
Schools and universities are considering mandates now. The CDC is recommending K-12 schools become vaccination sites and wants everyone to get a vaccination that can get one (including children 12 and over). Last month, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) said that there is “likely” a link between heart inflammation and Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccines. ACIP members acknowledged 1,200 cases of heart inflammation in 16- to 24-year-olds, and said mRNA COVID vaccines should carry a warning statement. Overall, the officials emphasized that the benefits of COVID vaccines outweigh the risks. Physicians and other public commenters strongly disagreed accusing the CDC of exaggerating the risk to young people of COVID, and minimizing the risk of the COVID vaccines.
There is no time to wait. Children are going to be injured. Some will die. Let’s raise our voices now while we can affect policy change. Tell schools and universities in your state to avoid the lawsuit that will inevitably come if they mandate the COVID-19 vaccination or discriminate against children who aren’t vaccinated. Ask them to come down on the side of medical freedom.
Send a Letter Today!
We have created spreadsheets containing a list of over 400 universities that are considering mandates.
- Listing of University Systems
- Information for emailing and mailing to 400 individual universities
- Admissions office email addresses of more than 1700 universities
The university list may not be complete as these mandate attempts are spreading quickly so check your local schools if you don’t find them on the list. (We are counting on you to find your local grade school(s) email addresses.)
Please send a letter, email or both to each university and school in your area. It doesn’t matter if your child is in grade school or college, each mandate encourages others. We need to stop them all in their tracks.
CHD was pleasantly surprised to see that in the last couple of weeks three colleges have changed their mandates policy: University of Michigan, Penn State, and Nova Southeastern (row 12, row 31, and row 80). We hope this is a sign for other colleges to change as well. CHD will keep track of colleges changing their minds as we move forward.
Feel Free to Use Our Materials
CHD has two letters already written—a short version and a longer version—that you are free to copy or use components of to make this as quick and easy as possible. (Additionally, our Mandates Tool Kit includes a wealth of information and resources to assist you in opposing vaccine mandates that are likely being considered in your state’s legislature.)
What we know now about COVID-19 and children:
- Almost 100% of kids don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Thus, they may have already had COVID which is another excellent reason not to get the vaccine.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that young people should not take the vaccine.
- A concerning number of young people, especially those under 30, are suffering from myocarditis (heart inflammation), blood clots, low platelets and more following COVID-19 vaccination.
- The risks of COVID-19 vaccination adverse outcomes certainly outweigh the benefits to children and young adults who are considered low risk populations.
- Parental rights to make independent, informed decisions regarding their children’s medical interventions, including vaccines, are being threatened.
- Some scientists have raised concerns that the safety risk of COVID-19 vaccinations have been underestimated. As of October 29th, there have been 856,919 vaccine injuries including 18,078 deaths following COVID-19 vaccination.
- Clinical trials in children and young adults are ongoing and will not be completed for at least one year.
- Hundreds of colleges and universities embrace COVID vaccine mandates, but there is no reason why students and families can’t shun coercive educational institutions and forge their own educational path.
- Not a single published study has demonstrated that patients who have had a prior COVID-19 infection benefit from the vaccination. So why recommend all kids get the shot?
We Need Your Impact
School and university officials should not have the ability to mandate any medical procedures including vaccinations. In this case, the long-term effects upon humans of any age from this experimental vaccine are unknown. The policy is reckless and unwarranted, especially given the fact that there are many successful COVID-19 treatments available.
We’re at a critical stage in being able to impact the course of this widespread attempt to seize our rights so send your letters today!
A recent article in the Wall Street Journal entitled “Are COVID vaccines riskier than advertised?” shot a warning to CDC officials and ended with this paragraph:
Public-health authorities are making a mistake and risking the public’s trust by not being forthcoming about the possibility of harm from certain vaccine side effects. There will be lasting consequences from mingling political partisanship and science during the management of a public-health crisis.
The CHD Team
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.