Fully Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated — Part 1
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
The Institute of Medicine (IOM) has repeatedly asked CDC to create studies which explain, “How do child health outcomes compare between fully vaccinated and unvaccinated children?”
During a November 2012 Congressional hearing on autism before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Dr. Coleen Boyle, the Director of the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, gave evasive answers to lawmakers pressing her on this point. After considerable badgering, she finally stated, “We have not studied vaccinated versus unvaccinated [children].” That was perjury.
Boyle knew that CDC had commissioned an in-house researcher, Thomas Verstraeten to perform vaccinated/unvaccinated study on CDC’s giant Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) in 1999 (I summarize Verstraeten’s secret findings on slide 2). Verstraeten found a dramatic link between mercury-containing hepatitis B vaccines and several neurological injuries including autism and prepared the study for publication. CDC shared Verstraeten’s analysis with the then four vaccine makers but kept it secret from the American public.
The world’s largest vaccine maker GSK whisked Verstraeten off to a sinecure in Brussels and CDC handed his raw data to his CDC boss Frank DeStefano and another researcher, Robert Davis who served as a vaccine industry consultant. Those two men tortured the data for 4 years, removing all unvaccinated children, to bury the autism signal before publishing a sanitized version purporting to exculpate the vaccine. The CDC then cut off public access to the VSD and to this day aggressively blocks any attempts by researchers to study health outcomes in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated populations.
Despite CDC’s efforts at suppression, independent scientists and research institutions (including UCLA) have managed to conduct and publish several additional vaccinated/unvaccinated studies since 1999. Those studies indicate high incidence of chronic diseases and brain and immune system injuries among vaccinated compared to unvaccinated cohorts. I summarize some of these reports in the following slides.
Titles of Vaxxed/Unvaxxed Slides Below:
- Generation 1: CDC’s Unpublished Verstraeten Study on HepB Showed Dramatic Increased Risk of Autism (7.6X), Sleep Disorders (5X), Speech Disorders (2.1X) and Neurodevelopmental Disorders (1.8X);
- DTP and Tetanus Vaccinations Increase the Odds of Allergies (1.63X) in Children;
- Hepatitis B Vaccines Increase the Odds for Special Education by 8.63X;
- Hepatitis B Vaccines in Male Newborns Increased the Odds of Autism 3X;
- Flu Shot Increases Rate of Non-Flu Infection 4.4X;
- DTP Increases Mortality in Girls 10X;
- Vaccination of Preemies Increased Odds of Neurodevelopmental Disorders 6.6X;
- Vaccination Increases Risk of Allergic Rhinitis (30X), Allergy (3.1X), ADHD (4.2X), Autism (4.2X) Eczema (2.9X), Learning Disability (5.2X) and Neurodevelopmental Disorders (3.7X).
[CHD Note: This is a series examining the research that has been published on the health of fully vaccinated versus unvaccinated people. Part 2 looks at the research on MMR, Polio, HPV and Hepatitis B vaccines and their effect on incidences of Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Type 1 Diabetes, Autism, Asthma and Premature Puberty. Part 3 of the series takes a look at Thimerosal-containing Hepatitis B, H1N1 Influenza, and HPV vaccines and higher rates/occurrences of ADHD, Autism, Miscarriages, Bell’s Palsy, Celiac and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and Memory Impairment.]