The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.
This week, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” cover the latest on vaccine passports and how they’re more about getting everyone on the “digital platform” than about vaccines and public safety, attempts to weaken existing rules about research on human embryos, latest attacks on CHD and its chairman, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and what doctors in Israel think about COVID vaccines for kids … and much more.
Here are just a few of this week’s highlights:
- As The Defender reported this week, U.S. health officials paused Johnson & Johnson vaccines after reports of “extremely rare” blood clots. They’re trying to normalize vaccine side effects, but if people keep dying, and stories keep getting out, this is going to be a “real problem” for health agencies.
- Emergency departments in the UK are being “swamped” with people seeking treatment for AstraZeneca vaccine side effects. Meanwhile AstraZeneca has suspended its vaccine trials involving children.
- CBS News reported that only people who were vaccinated against COVID were allowed to board cruise ships evacuating people after a volcano erupted on St. Vincent Island in the Carribean.
- Pentagon scientists working inside a secretive unit set up at the height of the Cold War have requested Emergency Use Authorization for a microchip they’ve created which would be inserted under the skin, to detect COVID-19 infection. “It’s like a ‘check engine light’ for your body — what could go wrong?”
- A “next-gen army COVID vaccine you’ve never heard of” has just begun human trials, suggesting there will soon be a “super-duper vaccination for all COVID viruses,” Holland said.
- In Israel, 93 (it’s now up to 100) doctors signed a letter stating that “not even a handful of children should be endangered through mass vaccination for a disease that is not dangerous for them,” citing the known and unknown risks of the COVID vaccines in use.
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: