COVID Vaccine Secrets Resources
Is the video correct? Here are the sources.
We encourage you to check them for yourself.
According to the FDA, their list of “possible adverse event outcomes” includes:
FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines:
DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Transverse myelitis
- Encephalitis / myelitis / encephalomyelitis / meningoencephalitis / meningitis / encepholapathy
- Convulsions / seizures
- Narcolepsy and cataplexy
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Myocarditis / pericarditis
- Autoimmune disease
- Pregnancy and birth outcomes
- Other acute demyelinating diseases
- Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation
- Venous thromboembolism
- Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
- Kawasaki disease
- Multi-system Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
- Vaccine enhanced disease
Deaths and injuries from these injections are already being reported:
- Washington Post Buries Facts About Death Of Volunteer In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- A ‘healthy’ doctor died two weeks after getting a COVID-19 vaccine; CDC is investigating why
- California resident dies several hours after receiving COVID-19 vaccine; cause of death remains unclear
- Metro healthcare worker describes severe allergic reaction to COVID-19 vaccine
- Health care worker dies after second dose of COVID vaccine, investigations underway
- Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) Reports of Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects and Deaths:
- VAERS data released on April 2, 2021 showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.
Here are some examples:
- VAERS ID 920545-1 The resident received is vaccine around 11:00 am… He was found without a pulse, respirations, or blood pressure at 1:54 pm.
- VAERS ID 931417-1 patient began to complain of severe chest pain 3 hours after the vaccine was given… EKG obtained and revealed ST segment elevation and a “cardiac alert” was called.
- VAERS ID 904436-1 The patient was well prior to vaccination…He came to the hospital where he was tachycardia to 200 bpm and hypotensive to SBP70s
- VAERS ID 921641-1 Administered first dose of COVID19 vaccine at 1:29pm on 1/4/21. At approximately 11:00pm resident exhibited acute respiratory decompensation
- VAERS ID 919604-1 Within 15 minutes of receiving the vaccine she developed pain and numbness, starting at the injection site traveling down the ulnar aspect of her arm, and nausea.
- VAERS ID 929391-1 Pt received vaccine and complained of difficulty swallowing and rapid heart rate… Pt then transported to hospital via ambulance
- VAERS ID 919087-1 Patient was admitted from 12/27- 12/28/2020 at hospital by cardiology team who strongly felt the acute pericarditis was due to the Pfizer Vaccine (Dr. was senior cardiologist).
- VAERS ID 924078-1 Client received vaccine at approximately 3:50pm, waited in observational area x30min. Left with husband, stated that she got a few miles down the road and starting experiencing tightness in her chest… 911 called.
- VAERS ID 932145-1 Patient came into the emergency department on 1/8/21 with an acute ischemic stroke with complete occlusion of her left MCA… She received her 1st COVID-19 vaccine dose that morning at 10:31am.
- VAERS ID 934539-1 Patient received COVID-19 (Moderna) vaccine from the Health Department on afternoon of January 8, 2021 and went to sleep approximately 2300 that night. Was found unresponsive in bed the following morning and pronounced dead at 1336 on January 9, 2021
- VAERS ID 940955-1 Cardiac Arrest; Patient was found pulseless and breathless 20 minutes following the vaccine administration.
- VAERS ID 932346-1 Received second dose of pfizer covid-19 vaccine 1/8/21 – Fever, dizziness, headache 1/10/21 0250 was found not breathing. EMS performed CPR and patient deceased
- VAERS ID 946097-1 Died 3 days after receiving the vaccine/Death cause: Pneumonia per doctor
International Reports of Side Effects and Deaths Associated with the Covid Vaccines
- 23 deaths associated with covid-19 vaccination of which 13 have been assessed.
- Swiss nursing home resident reportedly dies after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Israeli man reportedly dies of heart attack hours after getting COVID vaccine
- Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting the Pfizer covid vaccine as her father says he ‘wants answers’
- Mexican doctor hospitalized after receiving COVID-19 vaccine
The Covid-19 vaccine makers have total indemnification from any liability as a result of the injuries or deaths caused by their respective vaccines.
- The Prep Act (Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act)
- You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
- DRUG COMPANIES CONTINUE TO SHED LIABILITY FOR RUSHED CORONAVIRUS TREATMENTS
The Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines Uses MRNA technology
From: CDC’s Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines, Updated Mar. 4, 2021
“Messenger RNA vaccines—also called mRNA vaccines—are some of the first COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States.
New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies…
A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece…”
Ingredients of the Pfizer COVID Vaccine
“The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.”
- Summary of the Public Assessment Report for Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- Updated 31 December 2020
- FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN INDIVIDUALS 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
- The Pfizer version of the injection contains a number of experimental and industrial chemicals, including:
- ALC-0315, a positively charged molecule that helps the nanoparticles form.
- ALC-0159, a polyethylene glycol (PEG) lipid conjugate.
- There is also potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, and dibasic sodium phosphate dehydrate. Some of these ingredients have been used in fertilizers.
- “Monopotassium phosphate, MKP, (also potassium dihydrogenphosphate, KDP, or monobasic potassium phosphate), KH2PO4, is a soluble salt of potassium and the dihydrogen phosphate ion which is used as a fertilizer, a food additive and a fungicide.”
- Chemisty Libre Texts
- “Dibasic sodium phosphate is used as a food additive to maintain emulsions and proper acidity of food products, in the manufacture of fertilizers, as a food supplement for humans and farm animals, in the treatment of silk, for fireproofing of wood and paper products, to treat boiler water, in the production of detergents, as a raw material in the manufacture of ceramics, as a mordant for dyeing, and as a cathartic and laxative.”
- Sodium Phosphate
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA-1273) ingredients
“The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is a white to off-white, sterile, preservative-free frozen suspension for intramuscular injection. The vaccine contains a synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) encoding the pre-fusion stabilized spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2 virus. The vaccine also contains the following ingredients: lipids (SM-102, 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycero3-methoxypolyethylene glycol-2000 [PEG2000-DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.”
The Moderna version contains similar chemicals to Pfizer’s version, including PEG and tromethamine which is a drug used to treat metabolic acidosis.
Tromethamine comes with a long list of side effects including:
- dark urine
- fast heartbeat
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- light-colored stools
- pain, redness, or irritation at site where injected
- right upper belly pain
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
And it may interact with other medicines including:
- amphetamines like amphetamine, dextroamphetamine, lisdexamfetamine, methamphetamine
- Tromethamine Solution for Injection From Cleveland Clinic
Moderna version contains “SM-102” which is proprietary to the company.
SM-102 is described by the National Institute of Health as a “proprietary ionizable lipid.”
- History of Changes for Study: NCT04283461 Safety and Immunogenicity Study of 2019-nCoV Vaccine (mRNA-1273) for Prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19)
- FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE (VACCINATION PROVIDERS) EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)
- SM-102 (Proprietary to Moderna)
Many people have antibodies to PEG, so this ingredient can causes allergic or anaphylactic reactions.
PEG is derived from petroleum and a large percentage of the population has antibodies to PEG which means that getting that injected into them could be dangerous or life threatening.
The FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee is the group that decided to approve the experimental injection for emergency use.
Arnold Monto presided over the discussion.
- (full video).
- “Okay, we have many, many questions and we’re going to have to limit them.”
- “We need to keep it brief.”
- “No follow up. We’re pressed for time. I got 10 people who want to ask questions.”
- “I’m going to excuse Dr. Fink” — Doran Fink of the FDA — “from having to answer that part of the question.”
- “Okay, we’re going to not worry about adaptive and innate immune responses right now. We’ll take that offline.”
- “I think we want to stay away from more discussions about immune response and other things that could be taken offline.”
- “Very quickly!”
- “Let’s keep the answer relatively short. That’s a very big question.”
- “One part only!”
- See excerpts at Children’s Health Defense.
- Monto has received money from Pfizer as recently as December 2018.
Pfizer vaccine: lack of safety studies
- It was felt unnecessary to see how the Pfizer injection affects the brain, kidneys, lungs or heart of people who get it.
- “[I]f data from other studies suggest that the vaccine may affect physiological functions (central nervous system, renal, respiratory or cardiovascular system functions), safety pharmacology studies should be incorporated into the toxicity assessment. This does not apply for COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.”
- No studies were done to see how the Pfizer injection reacts with other drugs that we may be taking.
- “No PK drug interaction studies have been conducted with COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.”
- No toxicity studies were done on a single dose.
- “No single dose toxicity studies have been performed.”
- No toxicokinetics studies were done. These are studies that see what happens to a substance when it gets into our body.
- “No toxicokinetic studies have been performed with the vaccine.”
- No genotoxicity studies were done. These are studies that see if chemicals damage our DNA.
- “No genotoxicity studies are planned for BNT162b2.”
- No carcinogenicity studies were done. These are studies that determine if a substance causes cancer.
- “Carcinogenicity studies with BNT162b2 have not been conducted.”
- No studies were done on how the experimental injection affects prenatal and postnatal development in moms or newborns.
- “Prenatal and postnatal development, including maternal function. No such studies have been done.”
- No studies were done to find out what happens when parents get the injection and their children, born after, also get it.
- “Studies in which the offspring (juvenile animals) are dosed and/or further evaluated. No such studies have been done.”
- They have no idea whether the experimental injection is safe for pregnant women.
- “[S]afe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time.”
- No studies were conducted to see how the Pfizer ingredients in the experimental injection are eliminated from our bodies.
- “No excretion studies have been conducted with COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.”
Source for all the above statements:
Vaccinated people are still getting Covid
- Here’s why some people test positive after getting a Covid-19 vaccine
- Vaccinated but Sick With COVID-19
- You Can Still Spread, Develop COVID-19 After Getting a Vaccine: What to Know
All the clinical trials proved was that the injection reduced the risk of mild Covid-19 symptoms like cough or muscle pain.
Here is what Pfizer said:
“The first primary end point was the efficacy of BNT162b2 against confirmed Covid-19 with onset at least 7 days after the second dose in participants who had been without serologic or virologic evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection up to 7 days after the second dose; the second primary end point was efficacy in participants with and participants without evidence of prior infection. Confirmed Covid-19 was defined according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) criteria as the presence of at least one of the following symptoms: fever, new or increased cough, new or increased shortness of breath, chills, new or increased muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea, or vomiting, combined with a respiratory specimen obtained during the symptomatic period or within 4 days before or after it that was positive for SARS-CoV-2 by nucleic acid amplification–based testing, either at the central laboratory or at a local testing facility (using a protocol-defined acceptable test).”
Note that the “first primary endpoint” makes no mention of stopping people from getting Covid or going to the hospital with Covid or getting very sick with Covid or transmitting or infecting other people with Covid. It just discusses cough, fever, etc. which can be caused by hundreds of different things.
What they did:
- They took 36,523 people and divided them into two groups. 18,198 got the injection and 18,325 didn’t.
- Then they looked at how many people had an increased cough or muscle pain or sore throat or diarrhea or some other generic symptom that can be caused by almost anything.
- Next, they used PCR tests to see how many of them supposedly had Covid. They found that 8 of them got the Experimental Injection and 162 did not. Based on these results they called their injection 95% effective.
The Clinical Trial does discuss severe Covid. Here’s what it says:
“Major secondary end points included the efficacy of BNT162b2 against severe Covid-19. Severe Covid-19 is defined by the FDA as confirmed Covid-19 with one of the following additional features: clinical signs at rest that are indicative of severe systemic illness; respiratory failure; evidence of shock; significant acute renal, hepatic, or neurologic dysfunction; admission to an intensive care unit; or death. Details are provided in the protocol. An explanation of the various denominator values for use in assessing the results of the trial is provided in Table S1 in the Supplementary Appendix.”
Interestingly, when the report discusses the injection and the placebo it states:
“No deaths were considered by the investigators to be related to the vaccine or placebo. No Covid-19–associated deaths were observed.”
So how can they say the vaccine will stop you from dying from Covid if “No Covid-19–associated deaths were observed” in either the placebo or injection groups?
But, putting that aside, what about the other severe side-effects? Here’s what appears in the Supplementary Appendix:
So according to Pfizer’s data, out of 21,669 people who got the experimental injection 2 people had severe Covid and out of 21,686 people who got the placebo, 18 had severe Covid.
Sound impressive. Let’s put that into simple statistics:
- The percentage of people who got the placebo and did not get severe Covid was 99.916997%
- The percentage of people who got the experimental injection and did not get severe Covid was 99.99077%
Do these results prove that the injection is effective against stopping severe Covid symptoms? Is this statistically valid?
Moderna Vaccine did not prove true clinical efficacy
According to the FDA, they don’t know if the Moderna injection will protect people for more than 2 months.
“[I]t is not possible to assess sustained efficacy over a period longer than 2 months.”
The primary efficacy endpoints were similar to Pfizer such as things like sore throat or headache.
For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was defined as:
- At least TWO of the following systemic symptoms: Fever (≥38ºC), chills, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new olfactory and taste disorder(s), or
- At least ONE of the following respiratory signs/ symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR clinical or radiographical evidence of pneumonia; and
- NP swab, nasal swab, or saliva sample (or respiratory sample, if hospitalized) positive for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR.
If you already tested positive for Covid, they don’t know if the Moderna shot will provide any benefit because they didn’t test for this.
“Thus, the study was not designed to assess the benefit in individuals with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection.”
They don’t know if the Moderna injection will stop people from dying from Covid.
“A larger number of individuals at high risk of COVID-19 and higher attack rates would be needed to confirm efficacy of the vaccine against mortality.”
They only have limited data to see whether the Moderna injection stops the virus from being transmitted from person to person.
“Data are limited to assess the effect of the vaccine against transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from individuals who are infected despite vaccination.”
There is no data to determine if the injection is safe for a large percentage of the population.
“There are currently insufficient data to make conclusions about the safety of the vaccine in subpopulations such as children less than 18 years of age, pregnant and lactating individuals, and immunocompromised individuals.”
They don’t know if getting the injection will make getting the disease even worse.
“However, risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown…”
Source for all the above statements:
Doctors have found safe, effective and inexpensive treatments that work well in treating patients with Covid-19.
One treatment is called Ivermectin.
Ivermectin has been used for more than 30 years for the treatment of several diseases and it has a good safety profile.
But, the government has recommended against the use of Ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.
In fact, there are other treatments and vitamins like Hydroxychloroquin, Vitamin D and Zinc that physicians have found to be safe and effective in treating Covid, but the government doesn’t want them to be used either.
Why would they do that?
If we already have effective therapies against COVID, that would make the experimental injection totally unnecessary.
- Ivermectin has been used for more than 30 years for the treatment of several diseases.
- More than one million doses of the drug are administered daily, particularly in low- and middle-income countries. Due to the low prevalence of adverse events with the use of this drug, ivermectin is considered to have a good safety profile and its potential benefit in other diseases is currently under investigation.
- The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (AIII).
Critical voices from doctors, scientists, nurses, and others who have observed or researched what is really going on are all being censored. Here are just a couple of examples:
- Amazon, the company that sells Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” has suppressed books about Covid-19.
- Google-owned YouTube has pulled more than 800,000 videos about the epidemic.
- Facebook has removed claims about the injections that are not in-line with “public health experts.”
- Social media companies have resorted to censorship to suppress misinformation about the COVID‐19 pandemic.
So why are the tech giants and cable news censoring all debate and discussion about a subject that affects the entire planet? What are they all so afraid of?
There is only one reason for censorship whether it was in Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany or in America in 2021, and that’s the need to hide information from us, the public. So ask yourself, what are they hiding? What are the motives to mislead and censor us?
Your chance of surviving Covid without the experimental injection is around 99%
The data on deaths from Covid-19 comes from the CDC from January 27, 2021. The most current data can be found here.
Interestingly, the CDC changed their bookkeeping recently by lumping different age groups together. However, the data in the video comes from January 27, 2021 when the age groups were more detailed. That data was removed by the CDC, but here are two screenshots of the data from January 21, 2021 and February 3, 2021.
Here is the raw data and the calculations used in the video:
As of January 27, 2021
|US Population by Age|
|3,783,052||Under 1 year|
|6,604,958||85 years and over|
|Deaths from Covid by Age (as of 1/27/21)|
|Under 1 year||42|
|85 years and over||115,683|
|Age||Death % (from Covid)||Living %|
Your chance of being struck by lightning in your lifetime according to U.S. Weather Service is one out of 15,300 or .0065% which is about your chance of dying from Covid if your 15-44 years of age. It’s less if you are younger and more if you are older.
Covid case counts and death counts are inflated because they come from a test called PCR
PCR was invented by Dr. Kary Mullis, an American biochemist, and he won the Nobel Prize for it.
Dr. Mullis died on August 7, 2019, but he was angry about how his test was being misused even before Covid. For example, when Tony Fauci was using Dr. Mullis’ PCR to test for HIV, Dr. Mullis was very outspoken and even called Fauci a liar.
Dr. Mullis said, “[Tony Fauci] does not mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary and lie directly into the camera.”
Dr. Mullis said that his PCR test doesn’t tell you that you are sick. It just finds fragments of viruses, pieces of RNA or DNA. The test is not designed to find an actual intact virus.
“With PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody…[PCR] allows you to take a very miniscule amount of anything and make it measurable and then talk about it in meetings as if it is important…[PCR] doesn’t tell you that you’re sick and it doesn’t tell you that the thing you ended up with really was going to hurt you.”
Even, Tony Fauci told us, perhaps accidentally, that the tests are inaccurate.
PCR uses cycles to amplify something very small so it can be detected. But, too many cycles and the test is inaccurate. So, the more cycles PCR uses the more inaccurate it becomes. For Covid-19, Fauci said anything more than 35 cycles is inaccurate.
“…If you get [perform the test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36… you got to say it’s just dead nucleotides, period.”
But, the FDA, which authorizes the PCR test for public use, recommends the test should be run up to 40 cycles. Not 35.
The FDA states:
“When all controls exhibit the expected performance, a specimen is considered positive for 2019-nCoV if all 2019-nCoV marker (N1, N2) cycle threshold growth curves cross the threshold line within 40.00 cycles (< 40.00 Ct). The RNase P may or may not be positive as described above, but the 2019-nCoV result is still valid.”
CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel For Emergency Use Only See pdf page 37. This document is marked, “Effective: 12/01/2020.”
Dr. Michael Yeadon, who was a vice president at Pfizer, one of the companies making the injection, wrote a 43 page paper with a fellow doctor and explained in detail why the PCR tests are in his words “useless.”
Those reasons included: lack of controls, lack of validation, no standard operating procedure, and significant conflicts of interest including the fact that one or more of the people who designed the PCR test for Covid actually sells the test kits.
Dr. Yeadon said:
“In light of our re-examination of the test protocol to identify SARS-CoV-2 described in the Corman-Drosten paper we have identified concerning errors and inherent fallacies which render the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test useless.”
PETITION/MOTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE/REGULATORY ACTION REGARDING CONFIRMATION OF EFFICACY END POINTS AND USE OF DATA IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOLLOWING CLINICAL TRIAL(S): PHASE III – EUDRACT NUMBER: 2020-002641-42 SPONSOR PROTOCOL
- All of this means that the thousands of Covid testing labs in the US that follow the FDA guideline are participating in a fraud.
- It means that millions of Americans are being told they are infected with the virus on the basis of a false positive result.
- The test is finding “dead nucleotides”, not infectious virus.
- And that means that the total number of COVID cases and deaths in America is wrong.
94% of all Covid deaths had an average of 2.9 co-morbidities (as of March 5, 2021 it is 3.8).
According to the CDC, 94% of people who supposedly died from Covid, had on average about 3 other diseases that could have contributed to their death.
On 12/6/20 the CDC stated that there are on average 2.9 other causes of death for someone listed as a Covid-19 death. The CDC stated, “For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death.”
- CDC’s Conditions contributing to deaths involving COVID-19, by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 12/5/2020.
- As of March 25, 2021, it is now 3.8 other causes. The CDC states, “For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 3.8 additional conditions or causes per death.”
- Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics