Insist Public Health Officials Suspend mRNA Vaccines Until States Complete Safety Analyses
Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo recently announced new guidance recommending against mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for males ages 18-39. Other states should follow suit.
Children’s Health Defense is calling on all medical freedom advocates to join in the campaign to demand all states analyze and release to the public their COVID-19 vaccine data using Florida’s model of a self-controlled case series — a technique developed to evaluate vaccine safety. Every state must determine if cardiac-related events and other signals are identified and follow the science to protect their citizens.
Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo recently announced new guidance recommending against mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for males ages 18-39 due to an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.
The recommendation comes after the Florida Department of Health completed an analysis using state data that concluded the risk of vaccination outweighs the benefit for males in that age cohort.
It is evident that we have a problem with cardiac complications that can arise after receiving an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) acknowledges increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis post-COVID-19 mRNA vaccination among adolescents and young adults.
The following published research makes similarly disturbing conclusions with increased risks of cardiac-related events associated with these vaccines:
- Oster et al. performed an investigation, Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021 that found the risk of myocarditis after receiving mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines was increased across multiple age and sex strata and was highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males and young men.
- A study by Lai et al., Carditis after COVID-19 Vaccination with a Messenger RNA Vaccine and an Inactivated Virus Vaccine, showed a 13.8-fold increased risk of myocarditis in adolescents receiving the Pfizer mRNA vaccine compared to unvaccinated adolescents.
- Similarly, Massari et al. found the Moderna vaccine has shown a 12 times greater risk of myocarditis in 12 to 39-year-old males in Italy after both the first and second vaccine in their case study, Postmarketing Active Surveillance of Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following Vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines in Persons Aged 12 to 39 Years in Italy: A Multi-database, Self-controlled Case Series Study.
- Here is another study from Goddard et al. showing a 14-fold increased risk of myocarditis/pericarditis after the second Pfizer and an 18-fold increased risk after the second Moderna: Risk of Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 COVID-19 Vaccination. *This paper is co-authored by CDC scientists like Tom Shimabukuro and Eric Weintraub and is based on the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink.
- In Acute Myocarditis Following a Third Dose of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination in Adults, Simone et al. looked at the increased risk of myocarditis after the first mRNA booster and saw that it was 10-fold in all adults receiving the vaccine.
- Kim et al. looked at the risk of cardiac events compared to the flu shot and found that the risk of hypertensive crisis was 13X greater in mRNA vaccines compared to the flu shot and that the risk of supraventricular tachycardia was 8X greater than the flu shot: Comparative safety of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines to influenza vaccines: A pharmacovigilance analysis using WHO international database. *Data for this study came from the World Health Organization and VigiBase database of patients.
Subscribe Now - It’s Free!
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.